Who We Are:
Vistaprint’s Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers – and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers’ needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we’re here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Affiliate Marketing Manager to join Vistaprint's Global Digital Marketing Team. As a part of the Affiliate Marketing Channel team, you will work to acquire new customers and optimize repeat buyers by engaging partners around the globe to promote Vistaprint’s products and offerings. In the Manager role, you will be tasked with growing the affiliate and performance partnerships program in North America by collaborating with cross functional colleagues and guiding a small team of marketers.
What You Will Do:
- Lead all activities associated with the affiliate channel programs in the US and Canada while working closely with the North American Line of Business
- Oversee the global affiliate reporting program and deliver performance analysis across all North American, European and Australian markets in conjunction with analytics team partners
- Drive the strategic development, partner management and recruitment, and affiliate network relationships of the US program
- Develop and deploy strong affiliate channel roadmaps and plans, uncovering insights, and presenting strategies to various key stakeholders
- Monitor weekly, monthly and quarterly channel performance relative to forecasts and analyze campaign and partner trend performance
- Develop relationships with key affiliate partners in order to successfully execute campaign strategies, while researching and recruiting new partners into the program
- Grow and develop a team through regular touch bases, goal setting sessions and career development conversations
At Vistaprint, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- 5 or more years of affiliate and/or partnership marketing experience, with a required 3 years, at minimum, of direct people management and talent development
- Experience working in large data sets to analyze and build sophisticated charts, graphs, tables and other visualizations using pivot tables and raw data
- Demonstrated experience with technical implementations and troubleshooting technical challenges
- Proven track record of building relationships and effectively communicating to key leaders and partners
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, economics or related field
Nice to Have:
- Established relationships within US affiliate industry and prior experience implementing large 1:1 performance partnerships
- Previous experience with Commission Junction Affiliate Marketing Network and/or SaaS affiliate platforms
- Prior experience working with large cross-functional teams working remotely across the globe
- Experience in forecasting and performing analytical analyses using SQL or other tools such as Tableau or Google Analytics
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vistaprint means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vistaprint has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vistaprint’s CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably’s Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vistaprint offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vistaprint, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vistaprint acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vistaprint is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.