The position is responsible for creating B2B and B2C campaign reporting/dashboard and analytic measurements across marketing in support of CareAllies businesses and our provider group clients.
This advisor will provide a clear vision for generating actionable omni-channel, direct response campaign analytics/KPIs, reporting methodologies and analytic insights to prove or disprove business / marketing hypotheses and guide future campaign strategy.
- Discover and quantify new campaign and growth opportunities; includes A/B tests, channel optimization, creative / form factor design.
- Ensure timely delivery of results reporting and improve the communication of marketing program performance across enterprise.
- Develop overall marketing attribution models for measuring marketing’s impact on business growth and sales funnel development.
- Measure performance of all omni-channel campaigns, provide recommendations to optimize campaign ROI.
- Summarize and present results with recommendations to senior leaders and non-technical users
- Partner with internal clients, including Cigna's Global Data & Analytics team, to leverage predictive analytics, reporting and advanced statistical techniques to drive strategic thinking and effective decision making.
Technical competencies should include:
- A high level of skill with data extraction, manipulation and warehousing tools
- Ability to bring together data from disparate sources
- Excellent analytical capabilities
- Knowledge about how to analyze and evaluate quantitative statistical models in a B2B environment
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with creating and managing funnel metric reports and dashboards and delivering basic statistical analysis. Preferred experience with Tableau
- Advanced Excel skills (pivots, tables and functions) as well as SAS or Python
- Familiarity with visualization methods and dashboard tools and modern business intelligence tools (Tableau).
- Digital marketing platform skills including common website analytics, social media and marketing automation platforms.
Personal competencies should include:
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills; managerial courage
- Goal-oriented and personally accountable; resourceful and self-directed
- Ability to think strategically and see 'big picture'
- Excellent win/win negotiation skills
- Enterprise thinker with proven ability to influence across a matrix environment. Ability to develop relationships across all levels of the organization, as well as externally.
- Strong financial acumen
- A growth mindset
Education and Other Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years professional hands-on experience in designing and evaluating marketing campaigns and translating campaign outcomes into actionable insights and business value.
- 5 years’ experience in health care, insurance or financial services
- Knowledge in the fields of insurance, database marketing and/or data-mining is highly valued.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.