Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.
Our WishX team embodies the company’s approach to innovation. It functions as an internal incubator for new business ideas and is empowered to take calculated risks, think creatively, and embrace different perspectives. By constantly iterating and deploying, we have the freedom and flexibility to try out new ideas and work toward the best solutions.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our Wish Local team. Wish Local is a fast growing, global partnership between Wish and small businesses around the world! By partnering with small businesses, we have built an inclusive commerce model that empowers small business with the power of our global eCommerce platform. Learn more about Wish Local here: https://blog.local.wish.com/why-we-started-wish-local/
The Brand Marketing Manager for Wish Local will develop a unified & consistent Brand for the program. They will actively manage marketing communications, develop content, and deliver educational programs for our small business partners via email, video, events, and in-product messaging. Although they will own ongoing campaigns as well as new experiments, they will collaborate closely with teams across WishX and the broader company to drive Wish Local brand awareness, activation, retention, and performance of store partners.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and drive consistent Brand Identity for the Wish Local initiative
- Develop effective educational programs and compelling content to drive awareness, acquisitions, adoptions, retention, and performance of the Wish Local program
- Translate business and product goals into marketing goals and campaigns
- Educate store owners about Wish Local benefits, programs & promotions
- Segment the store population and develop custom campaigns to maximize relevancy to different segments
- Actively monitor Store & Customer feedback seeking insight into how to improve the Wish Local experience for both parties
- Monitor and analyze the competitive landscape using data driven insights to create experiments that drive innovation
- Partner with the Business owners, Product Management & WishX engineering to balance campaign urgency against technical deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in consumer / small business facing marketing
- Experience rolling out Global Brand Marketing programs strongly desired
- Familiarity with performance measurement and optimization techniques
- Strong marketing skills with copywriting, branding and user education
- Track record of creating effective global branding campaigns that drive awareness, engagement and adoption of large scale initiatives
- Strong track record of working cross-functionally in a technical environment
- Excellent writing, presentation and project management skills
- Self starter who thrives in a highly dynamic environment
- Able to ruthlessly prioritize to maximize impact
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Bilingual (Spanish, Portuguese, Italian preferred)
- Visual design skills such as Photoshop/Illustration
- Comfortable with HTML and SQL
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.