Content Marketing Manager
Image Relay is a fast-growing software company looking for a talented and creative content marketing manager to lead our efforts in becoming the top voice in the world of content operations. The ideal person is an entrepreneurial self-starter committed to helping customers succeed and who can thrive with minimal supervision.
We are a different type of software company. We are a certified B Corp (if you don’t know what that is, please look into it and let us know what you think) and committed to a set of values that drive our company culture.
This role reports to the head of marketing and will work closely with our demand generation agency partner, the customer success team, the sales team, and our product team.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Being Image Relay’s main storyteller. You will help build, educate, and delight our audience through long and short form written content, video, and podcasts.
- Executing on a content strategy to position Image Relay as a leader in the areas of digital asset management, content operations, and ecommerce content delivery.
- Working with our demand generation team to develop and optimize content that drives new revenue and customer retention.
- Identifying new content opportunities to find and engage our audience. You’ll have the autonomy to experiment with and grow new opportunities.
Initial goals and projects you’ll work on in your first ~90 days:
- Meet everyone on our team. Get familiar with the Image Relay platform and digital asset management generally.
- Meet with our customers and prospects to understand their challenges and hopes.
- Work with our demand generation agency to develop an editorial calendar and align on KPIs.
- Start producing 3 blog posts per month.
- Work with our head of marketing and customer success team to complete and distribute a course on digital asset management.
You're a fit for the Content Marketing Manager role if:
- You love telling stories
- You have experience writing content like blog posts, ebooks, and email newsletters
- You're well-organized and independently motivated
- You understand on-page SEO
- You know how to get content out in the world (social media, search engines, promoted, and email) and measure its performance
- You have experience in journalism and/or video production (not required, but we’d welcome this experience)
- 3+ years in a content creation role.
- Experience working in Software as a Service is preferred but not required.
- Experience with Hubspot is preferred but not required.
- You can work from anywhere but you do not at least 4 hours overlap with 9am-5pm US-Eastern time.
- Remote work environment (Office space is available in Burlington, Vermont if you are local and so inclined)
- Home office allowance, including your choice of machine (PC or Mac)
- 100% health insurance premium paid for you and family
- Dental and Vision coverage
- 401k employer match
- 26 days paid time off (including holidays)
- 4 hours per month volunteer time off
- Monthly stipend to cover broadband access
- Salary is $70,000 - $90,000 based on experience
- Please submit your resume, cover letter, and a copy of or a link to a writing sample.
- We will review applications on a rolling basis. We are a small team and very busy, please give us time to review your application. You do not need to reach out to follow up. All applicants will be informed of a decision.
- If you are selected for an interview, you will have an interview with the director of marketing.
- Second round interviews will involve more team members and we may also ask for a short (paid) assignment.
Image Relay is an equal opportunity employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.