Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement, and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We're committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we've got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. In addition, we're one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a Content Marketing Manager in support of our TinyPulse product. You will be responsible for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads that deliver sales and customer retention. In this role, you will collaborate across sales, customer support and marketing functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy.
- Produce blogs, whitepapers, case studies, presentations, survey reports and web copy
- Contribute to lead generation numbers with smart CTAs that progress prospects through buyer’s journey on our website
- Build and maintain editorial calendar and SEO driven blogging strategy
- Oversee content slides for webinars
- Manage external freelance copywriters
- Maintain written guidelines
- Grow our subscriber base
- Work with designers, product marketing, demand gen, sales, and external influencers and other industry experts
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- 3-5 years experience producing content, preferably with a B2B software company
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Able and willing to multitask and manage several projects concurrently
- SEO strategies and experience preferred
- Must be thorough, attentive to detail and comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem solver
- Knowledge and experience optimizing content with Hubspot preferred
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Please Note: Limeade is currently unable to support visa sponsorship for those living in the United States and working under an H1B visa.