As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 77,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Content Specialist provides critical marketing support across various functions within the marketing team including email marketing, content development, and marketing support. Candidate is a crucial part of the team, self-motivated, highly organized, and has the ability to work effectively independently and as a contributing member of our team.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of responsibilities and areas of ownership for this role:
· Copywriting for marketing communications
· Editor of communications used for marketing
· Management of bloggers and subject matter expert participation in weekly posts and communications for internal and external audiences
· Development of materials for printed collateral, including overviews and case studies
· Internal success stories, interviews and copywriting
· Blog content for all Welocalize branded blogs
· Client interviews and liaison for communications
· Content creator for external publications
· Ad agency copy
· Editorial and thought leadership content, including articles, white papers, e-books and playbooks
· Public relations for company, including media relations and press releases
· Internal communication updates and news
· Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a college or university in related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Extensive experience in a similar marketing content role, preferably in-house
· A demonstrated interest for writing and the creative ability to produce marketing content.
· Experience creating copy for a range of platforms, including blogs, email campaigns, website copy etc
· Exceptional written communication and editing skills
· Knowledge of the latest trends in marketing
· An English or related degree would be desirable
· Flexible writing style
· Strong eye for detail
· Ability to work as part of a team