About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 70+ people in 14 time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time...unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
About the Content Writer Position
We’re looking for a freelance creative writer to join our remote team of growth marketers. We rely on high quality content to drive new trials and paid users to our portfolio of B2B SaaS companies. We’ll provide topics and guidance, but we’ll need you to research, and create compelling articles that convert target readers to trials and paid users.
Your Daily Challenges
When we welcome you aboard we’ll introduce you to the Growth and Product Teams. These are the people you’ll work closely with day-to-day.
Once you get settled in and learn more about the team, your day to day activities will look something like this:
- Work with our lead content manager.
- Adhere to our content calendar
- Submit informative and compelling articles
- Follow our content creation guidelines (SEO, structure etc.)
- Add visuals to articles whenever possible
- Have fun, be kind and work hard with our team
- 3+ years of freelance writing experience
- Having worked with SaaS companies is a plus!
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams
- Preference is for candidates located in North American/ EU Timezones.
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a Part-Time/ Freelance remote / work from home position.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity.