Right now, even though STEM skills are increasingly important, over 60% of students in Kindergarten through 8th grade are not proficient in math at their own grade-level. The pandemic has increased the opportunity gap for our most vulnerable students. As a society, we need to bring together our best, most creative minds to tackle this critical problem and ensure all kids are successful in math and school and have the tools they need to reach their potential. This includes developing the most innovative learning technology using advanced data science in a way that inspires students and empowers teachers. Come help us make a difference at DreamBox Learning.
We’re passionate about our mission to radically transform the way the world learns. Today, our Intelligent Adaptive Learning platform – with its rigorous math curriculum and game-based environment – is helping 5 million kids and over 150,000 educators improve math achievement and build a love of math at the same time. In the wake of COVID-19, and the broad range of learning experiences: in-person, all virtual and hybrid models, we are uniquely positioned to bring our best-in-class adaptive learning platform to more students and provide Educators and Parents with insights into their student’s learning.
About the Role:
· Support the development and execution of customer marketing programs (including voice of customer, customer advocacy program, newsletters, onboarding/BTS, activity calendar), including writing content.
· Work cross team internally, and 3rd party designer/content writer on customer marketing components (asset development, manage approvals, budget and archiving)
· Partner with web marketing and digital marketing to create customer web content and customer social content
· Manage the voice of customer library, ensuring all stories and testimonials are archived and updated on our internal and external video platforms
· Assist with monthly customer marketing program reporting and metrics
· Attending and drawing insights from sales, product, CX and CS meetings regarding what's happening in the field and upcoming product updates and launches
· Maintain brand standards across all assets and channels
*This contract will last approximately 6+ months with the potential to convert to FTE in the future.
· BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field or 2+ years of marketing experience
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Project management experience
· Time-management and organizational skills for juggling numerous time-sensitive projects simultaneously
· B2B Experience
· Creative and strategic thinker
· Able to work independently and on a team
· K-12 experience desired – ideally but don’t want to hold up the process
· Quick to learn new tech
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
At DreamBox, we are hooked on celebrating diversity & providing an inclusive workplace and it shows throughout our product, brand, and teams. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Thanks for considering DreamBox Learning!