Right now, even though STEM skills are increasingly important, over 60% of students in Kindergarten through 8th grade are not proficient in math at their own grade-level. The pandemic has increased the opportunity gap for our most vulnerable students. As a society, we need to bring together our best, most creative minds to tackle this critical problem and ensure all kids are successful in math and school and have the tools they need to reach their potential. This includes developing the most innovative learning technology using advanced data science in a way that inspires students and empowers teachers. Come help us make a difference at DreamBox Learning.
We’re passionate about our mission to radically transform the way the world learns. Today, our Intelligent Adaptive Learning platform – with its rigorous math curriculum and game-based environment – is helping 5 million kids and over 150,000 educators improve math achievement and build a love of math at the same time. In the wake of COVID-19, and the broad range of learning experiences: in-person, all virtual and hybrid models, we are uniquely positioned to bring our best-in-class adaptive learning platform to more students and provide Educators and Parents with insights into their student’s learning.
About the role:
The Marketing Content Manager will help support DreamBox in “up-leveling” its content strategy and deliverables to drive interest among prospects, deliver qualified leads to sales and support current marketing initiatives.
Specifically, the Marketing Content Manager will help with types of content like the following:
· Provide recommendations, improvements and net new ideas for content and marketing strategy by persona (e.g. District Leaders, Administrators, Coaches, Teachers), including both long form and short forms, content pieces as:
· Back to School email campaign
· Back to school checklist for District and Site Administrators
· Dreambox Top 10 Reasons Why for Educators
· EdTech Funding Cheat Sheet
· Summer Checklist for Teachers and Parents (also Summer Slide communication)
· Spanish Campaign including “6 strategies” whitepaper review
· Charter School campaign and content
· Title I campaign and content
· Title IV campaign and content
· Quarterly promotion offer copy
· Grants Guide 2021
· 2021 How to Successfully Pilot EdTech Guide review
*This contract will last approximately 6+ months with the potential to convert to FTE in the future.
At DreamBox, we are hooked on celebrating diversity & providing an inclusive workplace and it shows throughout our product, brand, and teams. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Thanks for considering DreamBox Learning!