Right now, even though STEM skills are increasingly important, over 60% of students in Kindergarten through 8th grade are not proficient in math at their own grade-level. The pandemic has increased the opportunity gap for our most vulnerable students. As a society, we need to bring together our best, most creative minds to tackle this critical problem and ensure all kids are successful in math and school and have the tools they need to reach their potential. This includes developing the most innovative learning technology using advanced data science in a way that inspires students and empowers teachers. Come help us make a difference at DreamBox Learning.
We’re passionate about our mission to radically transform the way the world learns. Today, our Intelligent Adaptive Learning platform – with its rigorous math curriculum and game-based environment – is helping 5 million kids and over 150,000 educators improve math achievement and build a love of math at the same time. In the wake of COVID-19, and the broad range of learning experiences: in-person, all virtual and hybrid models, we are uniquely positioned to bring our best-in-class adaptive learning platform to more students and provide Educators and Parents with insights into their student’s learning.
About the Role:
The Sr Manager, Marketing Operations will be a senior member of the Marketing team, responsible for overseeing system infrastructure across marketing functions to drive efficiency that accelerates company growth. This role will work in a consultative fashion with various marketing and business functions to drive impact, ensuring technology is being used most effectively to increase productivity. A successful candidate is passionate about using technology to architect solutions that accelerate growth. This role will report to the Sr. Director of Marketing with opportunity to manage a team longer term as we build out a growing Marketing Operations function.
Are you passionate about how technology and data-driven digital marketing can drive business growth? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for education, love to roll up your sleeves and figure out how systems can work together to drive impact? We want to hear from you!
*This contract will last approximately 6+ months with the potential to convert to FTE in the future.
What You’ll be Doing:
· Partner with each functional marketing area to ensure we are using technology to maximize efficiency
· Partner closely with the Senior Marketing Data Analyst to architect and support system integrations that enable measurement and reporting of critical success metrics across the Marketing organization
· Partner with the Marketing Automation Lead to ensure Marketo is operating smoothly and being used most effectively to solve business challenges. Oversee all aspects of activation and operations across this key platform
· Partner with Marketing Automation Lead and Sales Leads to ensure HighSpot CMS is operating smoothly and being used most effectively to solve business needs
· Marketo and Salesforce field mapping clean up
· You will work closely with stakeholders from Revenue Operations and Business Intelligence teams to connect Marketing systems to broader business system infrastructure (i.e. Salesforce, Product DWH, Ringlead, etc.)
· Partner with Revenue Operations, Marketing Automation Lead, and Inside Sales team to maintain and continuously optimize our Lead Process to increase qualified lead flow (as measured by MQL to SQL conversion rates, conversion time, pipeline, and revenue generation metrics). You will own the Lead Process in close partnership with Sales
· Manage vendor contracts for Marketing systems, lead negotiations (working closely with Senior Manager of Digital Marketing) to secure best rates and contract terms, leveraging investment across the organization where appropriate
· Stay current on best practices in Marketing Operation methodologies, benchmarking, technologies, and trends
· Proven track record leveraging system infrastructure to improve lead process efficiency and critical business success metrics- focus on Pipeline and Revenue Generation
· Marketo Certified Expert, with hands on keys experience managing Marketo and Salesforce
· Proficient with other key business systems: Ringlead, Drift, HighSpot
· Experience integrating other key business systems (or like platforms): Google Analyics, Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Oktopost, Tableau , AWS
· Detail oriented with strong time management skills to prioritize multiple projects and tasks across teams
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills; you are a master collaborator
· 7+ years of marketing operations experience, at least 4 years supporting Digital Marketing functions
· B2B business model, specifically supporting Demand Generation and Customer Retention Marketing Objectives (qualified leads, pipeline generation, customer utilization and renewals)
· Experience working with large, dynamic sale team organizations, working closely with Inside Sales function to improve lead process output and demand generation metrics
· Prior management experience a plus
· BS/BA degree in marketing, economics, finance, business, or equivalent related experience
At DreamBox, we are hooked on celebrating diversity & providing an inclusive workplace and it shows throughout our product, brand, and teams. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Thanks for considering DreamBox Learning!