Job Description :
This job owns the setup of campaigns in the Client Relationship Management (CRM) tool to support the accurate execution of audience selection, journey building, and personalization.
Employee Referral Payout: Level 2
This person can work remotely.
- Own the execution of multi-channel communications through the CRM platform.
- Provide consultation on CRM platform capability to marketing strategist and support team.
- Interpret business requirement documentation in order to sets up campaigns, business rules, and journeys within the CRM tool.
- Ensure ability to deliver campaigns according to pre-defined business rules and segmentation.
- Work with data and analytics team to ensure the necessary data is available to enable personalization.
- Adhere to deadlines for integration of templates, content, lists, tracking tags, etc.
- Quality assurance (test) campaign lists and channel delivery within CRM tool.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or related field or 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years of Client Relationship Management Marketing Platform
- Salesforce Development and/or Pega experience
- 3 years of marketing campaign management OR 3 years of marketing operations
- Pega Marketing Campaign execution
- Marketing Campaign management/execution
- Excellent written, inter-personal, communication, and presentation skills
- Highly motivated with exceptional organizational skills, including the ability to effectively and competently handle multiple projects simultaneously and the flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to changes in work objectives, promotions, and available technologies
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org