Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the team
As a customer-focused organization, SecurityScorecard is looking for a customer marketing manager to delight and engage our customer base. You’ll help build upon our existing strong customer relationships and pioneer new ones. This role will act as the company voice, cheerleader and ambassador amongst this audience with the mission to elevate their engagement levels, increase their awareness of our company and offerings, and create a community of fanatic brand advocates.
This new role will help drive revenue, identify and create cross-sell and upsell opportunities and increase loyalty and retention through compelling marketing campaigns and customer specific programs such as referrals, testimonials, references, logo usage, user group, customer advisory board and more. In addition, you will collaborate with internal departments to create an over-all incredible customer experience and help us reach business goals.
If you’re creative, a great communicator, love to be in the business of service, and all the above sounds exciting to you, then please apply!
- Build rapport with customers to increase renewals, referrals, and cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs, onboarding and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Connecting with customers to ensure continued education and success throughout the relationship lifecycle
- Identifying key customers that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Help marketing and sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives
- Create copy that speaks to the customer audience
- Manage and maintain engagement and advocacy programs; continually recruit new customer advocates
- Manage a library of up-to-date customer success stories, logo usage and list of referenceable customers.
- Manage ongoing customer satisfaction surveys to drive change throughout the organization
- Develop a customer lifecycle campaign program and work with marketing operations to implement
- Create special marketing content for account management/customer success to help at-risk customers with training
- Target happy customers for advocacy opportunities
- Provide product feedback given by advocates to the Product Management team
- 3-5 years’ experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and event management
- Effective communicator who act as a liaison between customers and the rest of the organization
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management platforms and marketing automation platforms
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, and business
- Previous Customer Service or Customer Success experience preferred
- Ability to write effective copy is a necessity; graphic design capabilities are a plus
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.