GoCanvas is revolutionizing how work gets done by modernizing small business through a powerful cloud-based platform and customizable mobile experiences. We are looking for a Customer Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team! As a Customer Marketing Specialist, your main duty will be to focus on the success and growth of our existing customers. Reporting to our Director of Product Marketing, the successful candidate will have a background in developing and scaling customer marketing programs based on buyer and user personas and collaborating cross-functionally. If you love helping people and are customer-centric, you will also love this job!
Your Most Important Initiatives:
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to lead the development of effective customer marketing strategies and tactics.
- Plan, develop, and execute the customer marketing strategy.
- Focus on the experience and success of current customers.
- Measure the success of customer marketing campaigns.
- Prepare and present campaign results.
- Educate our customers about our products and services.
- Encourage others to act as advocates!
What You Bring:
- BA/BS degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or other relevant degree.
- 3+ years of proven experience in communications, marketing, analytics, or related field.
- Understanding of various marketing and sales touchpoints.
- Strong writer and content creator.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver.
What Success Looks Like:
- Successful customer marketing programs that drive ROI-focused metrics.
- Amplify awareness within our current customer base.
- Increase product usage within our current customer base.
So, What’s GoCanvas?
GoCanvas is a mobile platform that makes it simple for businesses to automate how work is done, replacing outdated processes and expensive paperwork. The GoCanvas App works on smartphones and tablets, helping companies easily collect information across their organization, share it instantly, and gain real-time insight on their business operations. GoCanvas can be easily customized by all types of businesses to empower their workforce, unleashing the value in data across the organization to help better connect with colleagues and engage more effectively with customers. Automating millions of workplace activities for well-known brands like Pepsi, Honda, and Red Bull means there's a good chance you have been around someone using GoCanvas in the past 24 hours, making us one of the fastest growing mobile platforms in the world!
Our recent achievements as an organization include: The 2020 Golden Bridge Award for Company Rethinking of the Year, and being named by Deloitte as one of the “Fast 500 Technology Companies” in 2017, 2018 and 2019 for tremendous company growth, Gold for “Fastest Growing Company” and Silver for the “Best Places to Work”, and last but definitely not least as one of the Best Places to Work in 2019 by Inc Magazine, The Washingtonian, and The Washington Business Journal!
What GoCanvas Brings
We believe hiring the right people is THE most important thing we do. We take our values seriously and look for these traits in everyone we hire: Empathy, Innovation, Authenticity, Impactful, Team Player and Cheeky/Fun Loving. We believe in giving people the freedom to work, but staying inspired by their important metrics, to think and act like owners of our business.
While we believe culture trumps perks, we are also proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to meet our team members’ needs and truly invest in you with:
- Unlimited Vacation Policy (also known as unlimited PTO)
- 13 Company-Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance (where the Employee Only level of coverage is free!)
- Dental and Vision Insurance with employer contribution
- Health Savings or Flexible Spending Account depending upon your medical plan selection
- Basic Term Life Insurance and Personal Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401k plan with employer match
- Pet Insurance
- Parental Leave
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!
If you need special assistance or accommodation while seeking employment with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (703) 547-8588.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
No 3rd party recruiting firms submitting candidates from job sites. This role is a #LI-Remote opportunity