The CareAllies Demand Creation Lead Analyst is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive, integrated B2B demand generation campaigns including email marketing, social marketing, conference marketing and lead nurturing tactics that deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality leads. The ideal candidate will have experience leading B2B demand generation campaigns and proven results in successfully planning, executing, building programs and reports in Eloqua and Salesforce, and analyzing results. He or she will demonstrate expertise in appropriate deployment of campaign approaches for local-market campaigns or solution-based programs, in collaboration with Cigna’s Centers of Excellence.
Candidate will be responsible for nurturing healthy internal and external relationships with the intent of building lead generation program value, direct response tactic execution, differentiating the company from its competitors, promoting CareAllies B2B thought leadership, becoming a solution knowledge expert, and creating an environment for continuous campaign improvement.
- Develop lead generation campaign/program strategy, objectives, goals, metrics, and define best practices, standards and processes to drive successful provider acquisition and current provider cross-sell opportunities as well as the potential for other markets (3rd party payers, integrated health systems, etc.)
- Design innovative programs working with a variety of third parties to help insure ROI and overall success.
- Execute an integrated mix of email, direct mail, digital, lead-nurturing and content marketing campaigns for lead generation, including emails, landing pages, calls-to-action and content.
- Manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation sales funnel.
- Ensure optimization of marketing automation best practices to attract and guide qualified leads through the sales process. Marketing automation platform (Eloqua preferred), and Salesforce experience required.
- Maintain calendar of all demand generation campaigns/programs, tactics, budgets, and metrics to optimize ROI.
- Segment target audiences based on the Go-To-Market (GTM) team’s recommendations leveraging propensity-to-buy segment strategies, personas, messaging strategy, demographic criteria, and completed interactions (e.g. content downloads, calls, chats, lead form completion, event leads, etc.).
- Define lead flow processes and optimize program workflows from Eloqua and Salesforce to support Sales/Marketing processes.
- Track and report on-demand generation performance metrics, using this data to continually optimize campaign performance. Analytical and ability to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email/landing page optimization.
- Manage day-to-day activities and lead planning meetings with GTM team and business development and our internal/external creative team to define and execute on B2B demand generation strategy required to drive identified KPIs and business growth initiatives.
- Manage the execution and activation of the marketing plan and associated activities, to include coordinating efforts with Centers of Excellence (i.e. Digital Marketing, Brand, MarComm, Events & Sponsorships, Social, etc.) and other CareAllies Partners (i.e. Business Development, GTM, Data/ Marketing Analytics, etc.).
Education and Other Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications-related field of study. Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional and demand generation B2B marketing.
- 5+ years of in-depth knowledge and experience leading B2B demand/lead generation and direct response campaign strategy and execution; including email and direct mail marketing, lead nurturing, and marketing automation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Seasoned project management skills; highly self-motivated and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with varying deadlines.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing strategic, tactical and analytical responsibilities.
- A team player with the confidence to present a professional and positive demeanor with internal leaders. Ability to lead and guide agency relationship and other employees when necessary.
- 3 years’ experience in health care or provider marketing preferred.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.