< See all openings This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to expand a community for a hyper-growth startup. ClickUp is a product-led growth company that, up until 2020, has spent $0 on marketing and grew purely from organic, viral growth as users discovered, grew to love, and shared our software. ClickUp is the fastest growing productivity app, growing to 200,000+ teams and a $1 billion 🦄 valuation in under 3 years. We’re now one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world.
This role aligns with marketing, sales, and product to ensure demand generation campaigns reflect current business priorities, messaging strategies, and goals. The Demand Generation Manager will be involved in improving full funnel metrics, campaign performance, and ROI from marketing investments in demand generation. Additionally, you'll be the one increasing qualified leads, opportunities and pipelines to meet or exceed aggressive targets across business segments.
This role is for you if you have a track record of measurable success in developing and growing the pipeline through innovative ABM programs to scale company growth. You thrive on developing, executing, and optimizing high-impact campaigns and ABM programs across all channels including website, email, social media, search, channel, and more! You also have effective program execution & alignment across multiple teams, and a passion for results, measurement, and optimization to continuously drive ROI.
- - Plan and execute demand generation campaigns through integrated ABM, offline and online demand generation programs to drive MQLs and SQLs.
- - Own the lead management process from lead capture to opportunity creation. Develop and manage lead nurture programs. Track funnel metrics and provide recommendations.
- - Collaborate with growth, content, design and product marketing teams to develop and execute virtual events and webinars (and eventually trade shows), influencer marketing and partner marketing.
- - Work with sales and product marketing to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts.
- - Demand: Execute an on-demand generation strategy to drive leads, MQLs, SQLs, and pipelines to meet revenue targets.
- - ABM: Lead the development of an account-based marketing strategy and execute it for priority enterprise accounts.
- - Sales alignment: Coordinate with the SDR and sales teams to monitor campaign efficacy and optimize inbound and outbound motions to support pipeline creation.
- - Lead nurturing: Own the strategy for Outreach email nurtures, workflows, segmented lists, campaign assets, and reporting.
- - Reporting: Monitor performance of advertising and integrated campaigns, always ensuring that we keep within budget.
- - 5 to 7+ years of professional experience, including experience in demand generation in a high-growth SaaS startup.
- - Strong understanding of funnel metrics and levers to move the needle on generating qualified leads and accelerating opportunity and pipeline velocity.
- - Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, content, and digital advertising.
- - Expert in end-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement.
- - Proficiency in marketing automation systems (Salesforce, Outreach, etc) and ability to navigate Salesforce to pull reports on specific campaigns and understand the status of leads in the funnel.
- - Excellent analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data, generate insights, and translate it into actionable changes.
- - Strong project management and communications skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines, and drive alignment and execution across groups.
- - Able to perform under pressure, prioritize and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation.