GitHub is looking for a Digital Advertising Specialist who can work with our demand gen, field marketing and marketing ops teams to ensure that our campaigns not only get attention, but also drive business outcomes. As part of the Integrated Demand Team, the Digital Advertising Specialist executes the performance of our digital advertising campaigns.
The Digital Advertising Specialist supports our team in the planning, execution and measurement of our advertising campaigns. They will be responsible for the intake of requests and communications with stakeholders, as well as the creation and launch of campaigns on platforms such as Google Ads, LinkedIn and Facebook.
The successful candidate will be naturally inquisitive, able to lead a project OR work as a team member, thoughtfully react to evolving business requirements, and be able to deliver sound conclusions based on available data, results, customer feedback, and other documentation, in a timely manner.
- Develop, execute and optimize enterprise multi-channel paid media campaigns.
- Maintain relationships with digital vendors and inform teams of the latest updates and changes.
- Provide best practices, channel recommendations, measurement & testing plans to team.
- Work with large datasets, translate data into meaningful insights, deliver reports and present those findings.
- Work to improve audience management, bidding, and targeting strategies across various platforms.
- Proactively communicate with teammates in order to ideate, optimize and analyze campaign performance.
- Work with our Creative team to help define assets to be created and drive continued creative testing.
- Compile and analyze data, deliver reports, and summarize/interpret results with accuracy.
- Shape campaign execution based on customer needs; set appropriate goals for campaigns.
- 2+ years of related experience in paid advertising, experience building campaigns, e.g. AdWords, Display, and LinkedIn.
- Agile, committed, flexible, able to forge ahead even with a high degree of ambiguity.
- High attention to detail and produces high quality output.
- Strong analytical ability to interpret data and insights; identify trends and deliver recommendations .
- Self-starter, independent, quick and continuous learner.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills - able to craft internal comms.