As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 77,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Digital Marketing Manager is required to manage the creation and delivery of digital marketing campaigns alongside the wider marketing team. Implementing existing and new initiatives that drive opportunities through digital lead generation, and that leverage a variety of digital marketing channels. A key focus is to reduce the gap between marketing qualified leads and sales qualified leads to increase average order value
This role will involve working closely and collaboratively with the Marketing Director, marketing Managers, Sales Leaders and the wider marketing team to ensure delivery of effective revenue generating marketing activities.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage digital marketing campaign planning, implementation and execution for the global Welocalize audience, including SEO, paid media, conversion optimization & email automation.
- Manage your allocated budget to ensure the budget is delivering a return on investment.
- Work with peers in the marketing team to ensure that the digital marketing strategies that have been put in place support and contribute to overall marketing goals.
- Support less experienced members of the marketing team in their execution of digital campaign elements.
- Working with the wider marketing team and other key stakeholders to assist in the development of the overall marketing strategy for the business.
- Track effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns and report findings.
- Manage the design and production of digital marketing assets.
- Manage the relationship with third-party resources (web dev/design, digital content producers) to brief in campaign-specific materials to support marketing initiatives.
- Continual personal development of audience and sector understanding to ensure up-to-date best practice techniques are in place.
- Research current and future industry, competitor and location trends to inform future planning, campaign activities and feed into wider business plans.
- Ongoing optimization of digital marketing campaigns to improve future performance.
- Work closely with stakeholders within the Sales and GSSO teams to support best practice within the wider Customer Success team.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing
Minimum of 3 years at Marketing Manager level
Skills & Knowledge
Digital Marketing - Campaign Strategy, Planning & Reporting
Cross-channel digital marketing expertise to include SEO, Paid Media, Conversion, Content Marketing, Email Marketing