Capella is at the forefront of making vital information about our world accessible in a timely manner. We’re leveraging proven technologies and building new capabilities to create a constellation of earth observation radar satellites that can collect information about any spot on the planet within an hour.
At Capella, you’ll work in a collaborative team environment, alongside smart people with a history of space mission success. No prior space experience is needed—we’re looking for people excited about tackling seemingly impossible challenges, learning new skills and concepts, and helping each other achieve success.
Our mission and our products are meant to understand the whole world and help everyone in it, regardless of race, creed, or any other distinction. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we encourage all people to join our team and bring their unique perspectives to help make us stronger. We value diversity at Capella and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech.
About the Role
Capella is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to scale Capella’s brand presence across our growing web assets and grow the funnel of our future customer base. You will work directly with our corporate marketing team to build world-class content and collaborate cross-functionally with product and sales to support GTM efforts and campaigns. As a digital marketer, you know how to create a flywheel of growth using a variety of online assets and are excited to apply that knowledge to New Space.
- Define, execute and iterate on the digital experience for Capella’s audience
- Spearhead large website development projects, bringing together internal and external stakeholders to showcase market-leading content and Capella’s innovative brand
- Partner with cross-functional and global teams to drive marketing campaigns aimed at defined lead generation, nurture and conversion KPIs
- Align with sales operations to integrate SalesForce and Marketing CRMs for full flow of information
- Automate content distribution through Pardot with engaging branded content including educational resources, case studies and thought leadership
- Grow our social media audience and engagement with differentiated topical content
- Make Capella Space easily discoverable to our customer segments through SEO via keyword research, competitive analysis, and page rankings
- Implement a series of analytics dashboards to provide an “always-on” health check of our marketing activities and unearth board-level insights for our executive team
- Apply best practices to ensure our brand’s values as they relate to consumer privacy and data integrity
- 5+ years experience in B2B digital marketing
- Proven knowledge and expertise in web management, SEO, marketing automation, and paid advertising platforms
- Organized, process-driven thinker to uncover insights that can be distilled to the rest of the team
- Attention to detail with strong project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of user experience, creating funnels and workflows that guide customers through a journey with valuable insights and content
- Strong working knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics, SalesForce, Pardot, and Tableau
In addition to an opportunity to take part in an innovative and fast-growing business with a highly motivated and skilled team, we also take pride in taking care of our employees. Here are just a few ways that we show our appreciation:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care Flex Spending
- Short and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible PTO
- Gourmet-style, Daily Lunch
- Capella Community Events
- Equity Commuter and Parking benefits
- Parental Leave
- Dog-friendly Work Environment (SF)
- Cell and Internet Monthly Stipend