GoCanvas is revolutionizing how work gets done by modernizing small businesses through a powerful cloud-based platform and customizable mobile experiences. We are seeking a talented Digital Marketing Manager to maximize pipeline and revenue. Reporting to our Senior Director of Growth Marketing, the successful candidate will have a diverse background in B2B SaaS digital marketing across campaign management, CRO, marketing analytics, measurement, SEO, and email.
Your Most Important Initiatives:
- Take ownership of SEO program to drive optimal user experience and search engine visibility.
- Develop a CRO test plan and calendar to drive growth across our channels.
- Manage ad operations to ensure accurate marketing program measurement.
- Build landing pages and work with Design team to consistently build new ad creative.
- Assist with integrated digital marketing campaigns as needed and optimize against goals.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, analytics, mathematics, or computer science
- 5+ years in a B2B SaaS digital marketing role
- Strong technical acumen and ability to learn quickly.
- Proven experience managing a digital CRO program proficient with testing platforms (e.g., Optimizely)
- Experience with reporting in Salesforce and Marketo
- Current knowledge of SEO best practices
- Comfortable SEO tools (e.g., Moz, SEMRush, Google Search Console)
- Experience in implementing and troubleshooting tracking tags in Google Tag Manager
- Experience with CMS platforms (e.g., WordPress, Adobe Experience Manager, etc.)
- Ability to launch and optimize digital campaigns (e.g., paid social/search, email)
- Ability to concisely present ideas and results
- Strong project management skills
So, What’s GoCanvas?
GoCanvas is a mobile platform that makes it simple for businesses to automate how work is done, replacing outdated processes and expensive paperwork. The GoCanvas App works on smartphones and tablets, helping companies easily collect information across their organization, share it instantly with others and gain real-time insight on their business operations. GoCanvas can be easily customized by all types of businesses to empower their workforce, unleashing the value in data across the organization to help better connect with colleagues and engage more effectively with customers. Automating millions of workplace activities for well-known brands like UnderArmour, Pepsi, Honda, and Red Bull means there's a good chance you have been around someone using GoCanvas in the past 24 hours, making us one of the fastest-growing mobile platforms in the world!
Our recent achievements as an organization include but are not limited to: The 2020 Golden Bridge Award for Company Rethinking of the Year, and being named by Deloitte as one of the “Fast 500 Technology Companies” in 2017, 2018 and 2019 for tremendous company growth! We are also celebrating our second year in a row winning Best in Biz Awards; Gold for “Fastest Growing Company” and Silver for the “Best Places to Work”, the 2018 and 2019 “DCA Live Red Hot Companies”, and last but definitely not least as one of the Best Places to Work in 2019 by Inc Magazine, The Washingtonian, and The Washington Business Journal!
Everyone, from top-ranking executives to newly-hired employees, is passionate about helping businesses function better with technology. The team has attained what few can by successfully blending a driven and fast-paced workforce with an open, supportive attitude that has contributed much to the company’s overall growth.
We’re on a mission to continue fostering an amazing culture for people who like to make an impact and enjoy collaborating!
What GoCanvas Brings
We believe hiring the right people is THE most important thing we do. We take our company values seriously and look for these traits in everyone we hire: Empathy, Innovation, Authenticity, Impactful, Team Player and Cheeky/Fun Loving. We believe in giving people the freedom to get things done, but that they should also have accountability for their key metrics, think and act like owners of our business and be able to work in a flat organizational structure. We provide an environment that allows for innovation and creativity as well as a chance for highly motivated individuals to have fun at work.
Based in Reston, Virginia, we have an amazing open office with unlimited snacks, free drinks, and collaboration areas. To better help us revolutionize how work gets done around the globe, we also have offices in London and Sydney.
While we believe culture trumps perks, we are proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to meet our team members’ needs.
- Competitive Compensation
- Entrepreneurial Vacation Policy (sometimes known as unlimited vacation)
- 13 Company-Paid Holidays, which rotate annually, but always include Earth Day, Juneteenth, and one other day significant to GoCanvas
- An ideal Reston Town Center location with an abundance of FREE covered parking, dozens of restaurants, 45 retail stores, a movie theater, outdoor concerts, all within walking distance of the office
- Medical Insurance, where the Employee Only level of coverage is free!
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account depending upon your medical plan selection
- Basic Term Life Insurance and Personal Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401k plan with employer match
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas. This role is a #LI-Remote opportunity