GoCanvas is revolutionizing how work gets done by modernizing small businesses through a powerful cloud-based platform and customizable mobile experiences. We are seeking a talented Digital Marketing Manager to optimize top-funnel marketing programs. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for conversion rate optimization, A/B and multi-variate test development, advertising operations, and technical SEO initiatives to meet aggressive growth goals. Reporting to our Senior Director of Growth Marketing, the successful candidate will have a strong background in CRO, marketing analytics, measurement, and SEO best practices.
Your Most Important Initiatives:
- Develop a test plan to drive growth at each customer touchpoint (awareness programs, website, mobile app, prospect outreach, email, onboarding, expansion, etc.).
- Devise creative hypotheses to test, manage test calendar, and report on results.
- Collaborate across sales, product, and customer success teams to understand the largest opportunities for growth.
- Manage ad operations to ensure accurate marketing program measurement.
- Take ownership of technical SEO programs to drive optimal user experience and search engine visibility.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, analytics, mathematics, or computer science
- 5+ years in a growth marketing role
- Proven experience managing a high-volume digital CRO program.
- Strong technical acumen and ability to learn quickly.
- Proficient with testing platforms (e.g., Optimizely, Adobe Target, etc.)
- Experience with CRO tools (e.g., OptiMonk, OptinMonster, etc.)
- Current knowledge of SEO best practices
- Comfortable with leading SEO tools (e.g., Moz, SEMRush, Google Search Console)
- Experience in implementing and troubleshooting tracking tags in Google Tag Manager
- Ability to concisely present ideas and results
- Strong project management skills
So, What’s GoCanvas?
GoCanvas is a mobile platform that makes it simple for businesses to automate how work is done, replacing outdated processes and expensive paperwork. The GoCanvas App works on smartphones and tablets, helping companies easily collect information across their organization, share it instantly, and gain real-time insight into their business operations. GoCanvas can be easily customized by all types of businesses to empower their workforce, unleashing the value in data across the organization to help better connect with colleagues and engage more effectively with customers. Automating millions of workplace activities for well-known brands like Pepsi, Honda, and Red Bull means there's a good chance you have been around someone using GoCanvas in the past 24 hours, making us one of the fastest-growing mobile platforms in the world!
Our recent achievements as an organization include The 2020 Golden Bridge Award for Company Rethinking of the Year, and being named by Deloitte as one of the “Fast 500 Technology Companies” in 2017, 2018, and 2019 for tremendous company growth, Gold for “Fastest Growing Company” and Silver for the “Best Places to Work”, and last but definitely not least as one of the Best Places to Work in 2019 by Inc Magazine, The Washingtonian, and The Washington Business Journal!
What GoCanvas Brings
We believe hiring the right people is THE most important thing we do. We take our values seriously and look for these traits in everyone we hire: Empathy, Innovation, Authenticity, Impactful, Team Player and Cheeky/Fun Loving. We believe in giving people the freedom to work, but staying inspired by their important metrics, to think and act like owners of our business. We provide an environment that allows for innovation and creativity and a chance for individuals passionate about their role to have fun at work.You can learn more about recent activities on our blog updates and our cultural values on our CEO blog.
While we believe culture trumps perks, we are also proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to meet our team members’ needs and truly invest in you with:
- Unlimited Vacation Policy (also known as unlimited PTO)
- 13 Company-Paid Holidays (which include GoCanvas's Birthday, Earth Day, and Juneteenth to name a few)
- Medical Insurance (where the Employee Only level of coverage is free!)
- Dental and Vision Insurance with employer contribution
- Health Savings or Flexible Spending Account depending upon your medical plan selection
- Basic Term Life Insurance and Personal Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401k plan with employer match
- Pet Insurance
- Parental Leave
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas. This role is a #LI-Remote opportunity