Upsie provides extended warranties to protect the products our customers rely on and love. We provide the best prices, most transparency into coverage terms, and the best customer service throughout the purchase, coverage, and the claims process. We’re a young company preparing for significant growth backed by a top VC firm . Here’s what folks have to say about Upsie - Techcrunch and True Ventures.
This role will be focused on expanding the Email program (customer acquisition, lifecycle marketing, push notifications) at Upsie and will require someone who is comfortable owning both strategy and execution. The successful candidate will be passionate about online marketing and have a thirst for growth.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Be the technical expert for CRM, understanding all email programs, segments and CRM contact strategies.
- Build the CRM strategy and campaign calendar to support quarterly performance goals.
- Own the full deployment of prospecting email / push campaigns.
- Create new email templates as needed and update existing email creatives.
- Manage campaign schedules and project timelines.
- Stay up to date with latest email best practices, including responsive development and cross-client compatibility.
- Ensure utilization of deliverability best practices and compliance of content with brand standards, privacy, spam regulation, web accessibility/ADA etc.
- Generate ongoing reports on email performance.
- Optimize messaging tactics through various testing methodologies.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Email marketing / CRM programs, experience working in a B2C environment is mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree in business / marketing or equivalent.
- Hands on experience leveraging complex marketing automation tools.
- Keen eye for creative and copy, brand-sensitive
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to translate metrics into actionable insights.
- Bonus - HTML/CSS knowledge as well as SQL
- Be a constant self learner with a hands on approach, a good sense of prioritization and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- You want to work in a startup environment where you can have outsized impact every day in a company that is disrupting how consumers purchase warranties.
- You are motivated by autonomy, growth and learning. At Upsie, you will have plenty of opportunities to explore other areas and develop a larger toolkit of skills.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Health insurance
- Freedom to explore solutions you are passionate about
- Work from wherever - we’ll fly everyone to be together a few times a year when it’s safe
About our Culture
- We'll drop everything to help out a customer
- No ping pong tables, free beer or fitness centers - unless you've got one in your WFH setup!
- Flexible hours: We have one morning for team & company meetings and the rest is work time.
- Everyone respects and is kind to one another. Feedback is welcome, jerks are not.
- We believe in life outside of the company, just get your work done while you’re working
- Minnesota summers are short. We have half day Fridays from Memorial Day to Labor Day
Warranties shouldn't be complicated and extremely expensive. That's why we exist. Upsie is transforming the way consumers purchase protection for their electronic devices by providing an easier, quicker, and more affordable warranty solution. We are a numbers-driven business, but we always have and always will put customers first.