Gridwise is one of the fastest-growing startups in Pittsburgh. We’ve developed a mobile platform that empowers over 250k rideshare and delivery drivers across the United States, while also contributing to improving the way people and goods move in cities. We pride ourselves on building a fun, diverse, innovative, transparent, and flexible workplace, with a focus on creating an environment for personal career growth and learning.
About this role
To support our rapid growth, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who enjoys having autonomy, seeing their work directly impact the lives of others, and is as ambitious as we are in capturing a multi-billion dollar opportunity in the mobility industry.
As a core member of the Marketing team at Gridwise, you will:
- Work closely with our marketing lead to develop and implement strategies that will span the entire user journey, including paid acquisition, social media, content, email, influencers, and much more.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve top of the funnel campaign performance with complementary efforts (landing pages, email drips, content, onboarding improvements, etc.)
- Manage multiple agency relationships to define strategy, implement campaigns, and report on success.
- Develop and optimize paid acquisition campaigns on platforms such as (but not limited to) Facebook, AdWords, Amazon, Bing, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Provide regular insight into campaign performance with an ability to go “beyond the metrics” and give analysis that business leaders can understand & appreciate
- Drive creation of top-tier ads in a variety of formats based on platform capabilities, typically by managing other creative executors (freelance or in-house)
- Grow the user base on both the free and premium tiers of the mobile product
- Leverage your experience in technical SEO including; reporting and website auditing, strong understanding of crawl & indexing, knowledge of sitemaps, URL taxonomies, internal and external linking strategies, schematic markup and redirects & canonicals to identify opportunities and drive measurable improvements in site health
- Identify content gaps and uncover opportunities to improve visibility in SERPs for relevant keywords
- Continuously refine and optimize marketing campaigns to ensure maximum efficiency of marketing spend
- Develop and distribute reports around key marketing KPIs
- Implement and launch email and push notifications campaigns with the goal of maximizing user retention
More about you
- Unafraid of failure, doesn’t feel the need to spin/obfuscate struggling campaigns
- Tenaciously curious; constantly asking “why?” and seeking new tests, new answers, new ways of solving problems
- A proactive communicator, prompt to keep teammates and clients “in the know” without needing to be asked
- A lifetime learner, in pursuit of new information and challenges from a variety of sources to enrich their skillset and experiences
- 1+ years of data-driven marketing experience with documented success
- Understanding of digital marketing (SEO, ASO, SMM, SEM, ASO, ad retargeting, lookalike models)
- Experience using analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, and Appsflyer
Exceptional Candidates will have one or more of:
- Passionate about entrepreneurship and the mobility industry
- A strong understanding of of mobile attribution
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Prior experience of working in the mobility industry
This position is full-time and is remote.
Why work at Gridwise?
- Build a platform that empowers an entire workforce
- Improve how people move in cities
- Directly impact the future of our company and the mobility industry
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Medical, dental, and benefits
- 401(k) plan
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Untracked vacation (two weeks minimum)
- Rideshare and delivery credits
- Coffee subscriptions/remote perks
- Premium laptop/equipment
If you’re interested in empowering in improving the way people and goods move in cities and feel that you’d be a great fit for our team, apply today and tell us why