Technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. At Cisco Meraki, we believe that by embracing an incredibly extensible and innovative software platform that simplifies the ever-increasing complexity of IT and business, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Do you share our belief?
Meraki is looking for a Digital Media Manager to join the Go To Market: Digital team, driving global awareness and demand-gen media campaigns for Meraki Go!
You will work alongside other digital media managers, owning the strategy, execution, and optimization of key campaigns - with support from media agency partners. You will report to the Head of Go to Market: Digital and Web, and have an active role in all facets of our go-to-market execution, including messaging approach, budgeting, paid search and SEO recommendations, and more!
This role is based in the Mission Bay, San Francisco office and will support teams globally. Initially, must be able to remote work with teams worldwide.
What you'll do
- Plan and implement Meraki B2C media strategies across all channels – ensuring campaigns achieve key awareness and customer acquisition objectives
- Develop and own an audience-first approach to managing media, with strategic management of considerations
- Own connections from media platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, LiveRamp, etc)
- Work closely with agency partners, managing performance optimizations, budgets, measurement models, and timelines
- Partner with Integrated Marketing Managers and Audience Marketing Managers on campaign briefs, objectives, and strategies - reporting on metrics and offering insights for improved performance
- Manage global paid search strategies, including within the Amazon ads platform
- Be a trusted advisor to the wider marketing team to conceptualize and collaborate on marketing campaigns
- Develop thoughtful, customer/market oriented enhancements and web innovations
- Champion or test media approaches that are in line with Meraki’s current and future objectives
Who you are
- At least 5-8 years of proven digital media experience in B2C including paid search
- Ability to accurately and consistently evaluate complex data from multiple sources, and provide reports sharing key data, insightful analysis, and meaningful recommendations
- Familiarity with the ad tech industry and solutions
- Experienced in SEO as it relates to filling in the gaps with a paid search strategies
- Excellent communicator, creative problem solver, risk-taker, innovative thinker, consensus builder, motivator, assertive leader
- Comfortable managing agency partners and contracts
- Bachelor's Degree required
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.