If you want to thrive in an organization that values your opinion and sets you up for long term success, this is the role for you.
Assent Compliance is the global leader in supply chain data management. We combine leading-edge technology with supply chain expertise to help companies collect and manage the data they need to comply with global requirements and make ethical business decisions. As the leader in a new industry, we’re growing fast, and we’re looking for empathetic, problem solvers to join our team!
Based in Ottawa, Ontario, the Digital Media Manager will report to the Manager, Digital Media and will work closely with the Demand Generation and Marketing Channels teams to deliver campaigns that may include both digital and traditional media. The Digital Media Manager is a data-driven Marketer who will oversee conversion tracking, report on KPIs and surface optimization opportunities and testing experiments. The ideal candidate can see the interconnections across Marketing channels, as well as paid, owned and earned media, in order to optimize omnichannel tactics, insights, and strategy.
You'll be working on:
- Collaborate with the Manager, Digital Media to set advertising objectives and consider how to expand the program across other channels (e.g. search, display, paid social media, programmatic, out-of-home, print, video and native);
- Manage day-to-day paid accounts/platforms to ensure campaigns run as planned, and stay on track to exceed revenue and ROAS targets;
- Collaborate with other paid, owned, earned channels to optimize paid effort and align client experience across those channels;
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research to support experiment ideation by providing data-driven insights during the agile marketing planning process;
- Create and manage a testing/optimization strategy in partnership with Marketing Channels and Demand Generation, track experiment results and communicate learnings to the teams.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties. Responsibilities may be altered and/or added from time to time to meet business needs.
Join us if you have:
- Excellent oral & written communication and presentation skills in English;
- 7-10 years of advanced experience with Search Engine Marketing (Google Ads, Bing), Paid Social Advertising (LinkedIn) & other relevant display platforms;
- Experience using programmatic platforms (e.g. Pubmatic, MediaMath, etc.);
- Experience and knowledge of paid media analytics platforms and tools (Google Analytics, GA goal creation, AdWords conversion tracking, LinkedIn campaign analytics, etc);
- Excellent time management and organizational skills - ability to effectively prioritize and execute on several asks for many different client accounts and internal stakeholders.
What’s in it for you?
At Assent, we are an ambitious, fast-paced business which means there is never a dull moment. We strive to give back to our employees as much as they give to us.
In addition to a competitive salary, and a benefits plan that starts the same day you do, you can expect to:
- Work for one of the fastest-growing technology companies in North America!
- Love what you do as part of a supportive and collaborative team with a fantastic culture
- Do purposeful, meaningful work towards better ethical and environmental conditions around the world
- Help create positive change by being part of a sustainable work environment with lots of opportunity to help the local community through our charitable work.
At Assent, your contribution has purpose. Our team challenges each other to be better every day; we dig deep to build a culture of innovation and high performance for our people and our clients.
All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the aforementioned duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.