Who is Litmus:
We’re a tight-knit team that’s passionate about helping the world make email better. We’re lucky to work alongside some of the smartest people in our industry, all while serving the most creative and supportive customers around. We’ve built a team that does great work and has an awesome time doing it.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
Litmus is used by major global brands, including 9 of the top 10 technology companies, 9 of the top 10 U.S. banks, 10 of the top 10 retailers, 9 of the top 10 e-commerce brands, and 80% of the Fortune 100.
What would I do at Litmus?
In this role, you will own all aspects of our demand gen strategy and execution of programs for our direct sales organization. You will own our marketing-generated pipeline targets for both mid-market and enterprise businesses and oversee a team of managers. You should have expertise in crafting and executing demand gen programs while collaborating closely with product marketing, content, paid media, sales, a team of BDRs, and external vendors.
This is an incredible opportunity to own our demand gen strategy and results and use data-focused insights to build programs that work to deliver pipeline to our reps.
- Oversee strategy, planning and execution of end-to-end demand gen programs through content, webinars, emails, nurture, paid media, partners, etc.
- Develop strategic multi-channel campaigns to drive MQLs and pipeline, understanding what’s working and optimizing for success.
- Handle logistics, coordination, and execution with internal and external stakeholders
- Own campaign strategy and implementation with support from design, content and product marketing teams
- Partner with BDR team to ensure coordinated follow-up and optimization for highest conversion rates
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
We are looking for someone driven by numbers, passionate about great marketing and experienced with B2B SaaS demand gen execution.
- 5-7 years full-time marketing experience
- At least 2 years leading Demand Gen for a B2B/SaaS organization
- Strong communication skills
- Tactical experience with lead forecasting, reporting and analysis
- Experience with paid media, content syndication, and PPL programs
- Experience working directly with BDR teams to coordinate efforts and drive quality results
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, and we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you'll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely and your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you work from.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- Fantastic professional training to keep your skills sharp.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 250,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team.