ABOUT TRUEBILL 🔮
Truebill is a YC-backed startup with offices in San Francisco and Washington, D.C. Our DC office is right on the Silver Spring metro! Hundreds of thousands of people use Truebill to manage their daily finances and take control of their money. We just recently announced our $45 million Series D round of funding and are now looking to scale our team!
With a mission to improve the financial health of everyday people, Truebill is transforming the way people manage their expenses and grow their net worth. Through helping people cancel unnecessary subscriptions, negotiating bills, and securing refunds, we save our members money while helping them regain control over their finances.
We're looking for a Director of Growth Analytics to join our growing team. As a member of the data team, you'll collaborate closely with the VP of Growth and the constantly expanding growth marketing organization to help them find the next members of Truebill. This will involve using your entire toolkit, and perhaps adding a few more, to study online and offline performance, understand what creative trends perform best, build audience insights, and building tooling and frameworks to not only measure our marketing spend, but optimize to key company KPIs like ROAS, LTV, and conversion rate.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹♀️
With direct ownership of marketing data, analytics, and intelligence, and in direct support of our VP of Growth and the Truebill Growth team, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and growing a team of Growth Analysts to curate the myriad of online and offline media buying channels into a monitoring and actionable decision framework
- Standardizing media buying decision-making frameworks across the digital media buying team and creating decision-making frameworks that will help Truebill do marketing faster
- Owning the marketing analytics stack: from sourcing data and understanding the technical details of its creation, to the BI tooling that the marketing team uses on a daily basis
- Working closely with our marketing engineering team to implement marketing technology improvements and represent those changes in our analytics
- Creating online and offline marketing attribution models; owning the strategy and execution around measuring online and offline media
- In tandem with our team of Data Scientists, you will manage the communication of LTV KPIs and metrics to executive team members and media buyers. You will work closely with the Finance team to enable executive/board-level reporting on marketing efforts
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- You have 3 - 5 years of experience leading marketing analytics either on a Growth or UA team
- You have a strong desire to live and breathe marketing, with an interest in marketing analytics specifically
- You are highly creative - you enjoy exploring data for hours and finding stories. You are passionate about creating metrics and frameworks for faster, more efficient decision making
- You understand the importance of incrementality in marketing and can employ strategies to measure it
- You have successfully implemented experimentally driven marketing strategies and understand the tradeoffs between scientific rigor and expediency.
- Experience working on attribution, offline and digital growth marketing analytics models
- You understand the impact of different media attribution methodologies on marketing KPI metrics, and can communicate and measure those impacts.
- You are a natural self-starter who is comfortable in fast-paced environments
- Expert-level SQL skills - you know your way around BI tools and enjoy curating the right set of tools for the job - be it build or buy
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks, Kombucha & Coffee on tap
- Commuter benefits
Truebill, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.