- The fastest email experience in the world
- Loved and adored: see what our customers say
Our customers get through their inbox twice as fast; many see inbox zero for the first time in years.
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
BUILD LOVE 💜
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
It all starts with the right team — a team that deeply cares about values, customers, and each other.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
At Superhuman, you will have a massive impact on our Marketing Team by building and leading our Performance Marketing function.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
We made products at Apple, Google, LinkedIn, Peloton, Flipboard, and Facebook. We founded Rapportive (acquired by LinkedIn), LiveRamp (acquired for $310M), and built pry (used by 25% of Ruby developers). Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, IVP, Tiger Global Management, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Dropbox, Reddit, Discord, Stripe, GitHub, AngelList, and Intercom.
This time, we're swinging for beyond the fences. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
As our first Performance Marketing Team member you will scale and optimize Superhuman’s paid media channels to drive awareness and top of funnel demand.
- Create scalable demand generation and paid advertising strategies across key channels such as Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Scale and improve performance of existing channels, as well as identify and test new channels.
- Lead marketing conversion rate optimization efforts across email marketing and landing page optimization.
- Lead strategic projects in marketing operations and infrastructure, including marketing measurement capabilities, CRM and other martech platforms.
- Build the foundations of a high functioning performance marketing team, inclusive of recruiting a team, developing a long-term strategy and vision, and building cross functional alignment.
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
Experience: 8+ years of experience scaling and managing B2B demand generation and paid advertising strategies. 4+ years of people management experience.
Communication: You communicate clearly and with precision in person and in writing. You have strong copywriting skills.
Expertise: You have significant experience leading the development and execution of creative optimization in advertising channels, landing page optimization, email marketing, and major integrated marketing campaigns. You have hands-on experience collaborating with brand, product marketing, and creative counterparts to develop and test creative messages in the market, and lead continuous efforts of creative analysis, insights, and improvements.
Quantitative skills: You have the ability to marry strong quantitative capabilities with creative analytical skills to understand the why behind numbers.
Delight: You have empathy for customers and their journey.
Collaborator: You can influence and partner with a diverse team to achieve business results.
Growth mindset: You embrace challenges, welcome feedback, and see effort as the path to mastery. You believe that you and others can always learn and grow.
Ownership: You take initiative to find solutions and focus on what must be done to create success.
Proactively positive: You demonstrate care and awareness for how your actions and words make others feel. You find ways to move forward from challenges stronger and happier. You chose to interpret situations positively rather than negatively.
Grit: You pursue challenging goals with passion and courage.
Taking Care of Your Future 🙏
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 75% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (non-company matching).
Generous Time Off 🏝
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- Flexible parental leave.
Investing in Your Growth ✍️
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $3000 budget for workstation setup.
- All your lunches catered or expensed.
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses.
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.