Celigo is looking for a Director of Platform Product Marketing in our San Mateo, CA office, Roseville, CA office or US remote. In this role you will lead the development and execution of the go-to-market strategy for our awarding winning iPaaS, Celigo integrator.io. This position reports to the VP of Product Marketing and works closely with product, marketing, channel, and sales to drive positioning, messaging, marketing programs, sales enablement, sales support and content needed to deliver Celigo’s go-to-market strategies.
What would you do, if hired?
- Develop a deep understanding of integrator.io, our customers, the problems they are trying to solve, and how integrator.io solves them
- Evangelizing Integrator.io both internally through consistent enablement sessions and externally through speaking engagements which could include: conferences, webcasts, trade shows, and meetups, authoring thought leadership pieces, and engagement with industry analysts
- Work closely with Channel & Third-Party Developer teams to evangelize integrator.io to third-party developers to increase the number of pre-built solutions delivered by the ecosystem of partners
- Create positioning, personas, and messaging to support sales and marketing campaigns with global sales teams
- Work with Sales Leadership to develop repeatable sales motion to increase integrator.io deal sizes and upsell opportunities
- Work with product managers to manage communication and enablement for Platform New Product Introductions
- Work with product managers to develop new prebuilt solutions to meet customer needs or emerging market trends
- Work with the Growth team to develop the content needed to support the execution of an integrated account-based marketing (ABM) program to drive demand for Celigo products or solutions
- Deliver use cases and playbooks and enable sales with assets, presentations, and sales tools
- Work with the Competitive Intel team to provide technical competitive analysis - be the market expert
- Create and update web content as new features and functionality is added
- Create data sheets, case studies, battle cards, blogs, white papers, and any other collateral as needed with a strong emphasis on the technical aspects of the products/solutions and specific use cases.
- Jump into multiple activities as a member of the marketing team and partner to help the entire team deliver on the company and team goals
Who are we looking for?
- 6+ years in Product Marketing, preferably in the mid-market or enterprise SaaS space
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to talk to both a business and technical user
- Exceptional project management skills, with the ability to manage dozens of moving pieces across multiple projects and teams simultaneously
- Successful track record in creating compelling evangelism programs to attract a C-Suite buyer
- Experience operating in highly ambiguous and rapidly changing environments
- Ability to create clear and compelling messages as well as a willingness to roll up sleeves to create externally-facing assets or internal deliverables
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to educate and inspire audiences
- Knowledge of data integration is strongly preferred. Previous iPaaS experience is a plus.
- Technical background or product management background is a bonus
- Willingness to occasionally travel
Why you’ll love it here:
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market.
- We offer a strong benefits package, 401k, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, fully stocked kitchen, snacks, and many other perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.