Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
Hims & Hers is seeking a Director of Product Marketing to join our Product Marketing team. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker, skilled storyteller, and expert influencer with the demonstrated ability to work closely with Product Management, Integrated Marketing, Creative, Acquisition, and Lifecycle teams to generate strong outcomes. This position will own the go-to-market strategy for a business-critical product vertical within our growing portfolio. Within this scope, the role will lead initiatives related to product positioning and messaging, identifying insight-driven product opportunities, and running experiments to continue improving performance throughout the customer journey.
Strong communication skills will be important, and this person will be able to confidently share the roadmap to educate and inspire internal and external partners at all levels.
- Manage go-to-market strategy for a product vertical critical to the business
- Champion the voice of the customer to prioritize products and solutions to best address consumers' healthcare needs
- Lead identification of the right segmentation, positioning, messaging, and adoption tactics for new and existing products in the product vertical
- Create sustainable processes to scale the Product Marketing team’s impact across the company
- Bring strong, performant product storytelling to life throughout every step of the customer journey
- Help drive campaigns and experimentation plans in close partnership with Product, Integrated Marketing, Creative, Acquisition, and Lifecycle leaders to scale our existing products
Experience & Skills:
- 10+ years experience in marketing; 6+ of those years in product marketing specifically
- Significant experience working in tech product marketing, driving adoption for digital products and features
- 3+ years experience managing product marketing teams
- Proven experience launching new products and growing to a mature business
- Strong storyteller with the ability to develop campaigns that get customers’ attention and build product brands people love
- Data-driven marketer, with ability to drive experimentation plans
- Experience using insights and strategic thinking to build business cases that influence stakeholders
- Experience communicating the benefits of various marketing strategies to business audiences of all levels
- Experience driving complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to get hands on and jump in to help craft marketing and UX copy
- You take a lot of initiative, but are continuously collaborative
- You are high-energy, charismatic, innovative, and creative
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- In-depth understanding of the healthcare, wellness, or CPG industry a plus
- Experience bringing product marketing to life on physical packaging a plus
- Interested in getting a head-start on the interview process? Submit the following with your application for streamlined consideration for the role (it helps us cut down on the number of interviews needed).
At Hims & Hers, we’re constantly evolving and looking to improve upon past work to keep growing the business. Please visit our product page for Sleep Gummy Vitamins and create a 4-5-slide presentation on what you would change about it and why. You may want to include assumptions about the target audience in your setup for the recommendations to update the page. Later steps in the interview process will involve building upon these ideas.