This is an opportunity to take a solidly established brand and accelerate growth across West Europe through a series of innovative campaigns and new product introductions over the next few years. You will bring a combination of in-depth marketing expertise, strong leadership capabilities and cross functional collaboration.
- Lead, develop and mentor a senior team of marketers across the region
- Create and deliver a regional strategy based on return on investment driven audience targeted and market segmented campaigns and programs
- Build processes and systems with EMEA Marketing, Operations and Business Support teams to enable campaign assets to be localised and delivered into the field efficiently to meet country objectives
- Develop content strategies for acquiring market share, sales, expansion and client retention targets in all the West regional markets – including elements such as live and online events, direct mail, email, web, advertising, and sales support materials
- Build structure, process and accountability into all marketing programs and activities
- Must be results and metrics driven in approaches to campaign delivery and sales partnership
- Understand the global campaign roadmap and local market needs, to determine which elements you should deploy in-region and which new materials you'd need to create
- Set, drive and align field marketing priorities with local sales managers and sales teams, client success and other local management across the business
- Measure marketing activity effectiveness, report on Marketing critical metrics (client- and prospect-focused marketing metrics), balance budget (accountability for), and optimise resources to deliver maximum return on investment, whilst meeting regional Booking and pipeline goals
- Working with your Operations team to drive adoption of marketing tools and technology
- Be a modern marketing leader willing to experiment with new tools, processes and tactics
Key Partners for success in this role:
- Head of Regional Sales
- Sales managers, AE's, Velocity team, SDR (management and team)
- Client success, pre-sales and services
- Global Marketing Team
- EMEA Marketing Team
- EMEA GTM Leadership Team
- Essential: Bachelor degree in Marketing or Digital Marketing
- Minimum 10-15 years’ experience in UK/European B2B or B2B2C marketing role, including significant people management/ leadership experience
- Strong people management and mentoring skills, able to lead a senior team of marketers, across remote office locations
- You will lead and drive business growth for an entire region
- You will be able to work independently and as a key member of multiple teams
- You will have the ability to build links with industry influencers and clients
- Comfortable working/ coordinating with colleagues who are geographically dispersed
- Ability to build strong sales and GTM relationships
- Strategic and creative mind, understanding all facets of marketing and international business
- Strong understanding of EMEA wide B2B2C landscape
- Experience in regional marketing, marketing operations and localisation processes, with the ability to clearly communicate plans with multiple teams and deliver scalable support for each region
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 150,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.