Position: Email Marketing Manager
Location: Los Angeles or Remote
About Us: GEM (dailygem.co) is a consumer science company pioneering new applications for our human and planetary nutrition.
GEM has nurtured an ecosystem of thousands of humans across the US who believe in nourishing differently. We are a kaleidoscopic team of driven, passionate, curious, collaborative humans who all love to test & learn and challenge the status quo. We’re looking to build an incredible team of humans who are excited to take part in our mission to democratize better solutions for our collective health
Role Summary: GEM is looking for an Email Marketing Manager to help plan, develop, deploy and report on email campaigns and flows. We are looking for a candidate with experience in developing and owning both acquisition and loyalty email programs. Working on the Marketing team, you will partner closely with product, design, and marketing to create long-term value for our members through consistent communications development and lifecycle behavior analysis.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for both growth + long-term retention strategies that increase participation and upsell as well as identifying opportunities for acquisition, re-engagement and preventing churn.
Who You Are:
- You love the full funnel of email + SMS marketing. From technology, operations, segmentation, to creative optimization, testing, and reporting
- You are curious and cultivate a test-and-learn mindset
- You’re comfortable diving deep into data and to help drive marketing initiatives and uncover insights
- You move fast while paying attention to detail, and you are a “maker” by nature
- You are a strong verbal and written communicator with impeccable cross-functional relationships skills
- You are an excellent project manager and can keep things moving
- You thrive in a fast-paced, small company environment, under pressure and working toward aggressive timelines
- You feel connected to GEM’s mission and desire to be part of a small but mighty team where you can see and feel the impact of your work
- You believe the customer is at the heart & soul of what we do
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and maintain audience segmentation and reporting
- Spearhead and prioritize all email marketing initiatives including lead generation, conversion rate optimization, template design, A/B testing, dynamic content, personalization, deliverability, monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Analyze performance across Klaviyo, Google Analytics, and Looker and develop recommendations to drive increased purchase behavior
- Continually test and learn across all audiences. Demonstrated experience running and executing highly segmented and complex email campaigns with attention to KPIs of increased open rate, increased CTR, and increased CVR.
- Continually prioritize and project manage your initiatives. Execute on multiple projects with high complexity and ambiguity
- Lead and contribute to post-mortem reporting of email campaigns and testing, including pulling reports, delivering insights, and making recommendations for optimizations.
- Expert with Klaviyo, Shopify, and Recharge
- 4-6 years of email marketing experience with at least 2 years of SMS experience
- Can execute campaigns from end-to-end including setting up email campaigns in 3rd party tools, defining automation logic & building segments, basic HTML/CSS, and results analysis.
Benefits at GEM:
- Medical (base plan is 100% covered by GEM), dental and vision insurance plans and free membership to One Medical
- Remote Work Friendly
- Flexible PTO policy
- Complimentary GEM subscription and discounts for friends and family
- Monthly Lunch and Learns, Monthly Happy Hours, and Quarterly team building off-sites (when permitted)
- A collaborative and passionate team invested in your professional and personal growth
Daily GEM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.