- The fastest email experience in the world
- Loved and adored: see what our users say
Our customers get through their inbox twice as fast; many see inbox zero for the first time in years.
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
BUILD LOVE 💜
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
It all starts with the right team — a team that deeply cares about values, customers, and each other.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
At Superhuman, you will have a massive impact on our Marketing Team by building email marketing best practices and working cross-functionally across the entire company.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
We made products at Apple, Google, LinkedIn, Zynga, Flipboard, and Facebook. We founded Rapportive (acquired by LinkedIn), LiveRamp (acquired for $310M), and built pry (used by 25% of Ruby developers). Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Stripe, AngelList, Intercom.
We're tremendously excited by our newest milestone of raising our $75M Series C! We're just getting started on building the productivity platform of the future, transcending email.
Our latest financing was led by IVP, and we welcomed Ajay Vashee to our board. See their investment thesis here.
This time, we're swinging for beyond the fences. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
- Analyze and optimize our existing B2C email marketing campaigns to convert prospects to paid customers
- Collaborate with our B2B sales team to build and execute our first B2B email marketing strategy
- Assist with the development of Superhuman's Marketing Automation roll-out
- Partner with product, design, and content to build conversion-optimized email templates based on Superhuman's target personas
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
Experience: You have 4-6 years building and executing email marketing strategies across B2B and B2C segments
Marketing Automation: You've worked extensively with at least one Marketing automation solution to manage your email campaigns.
Deliverability: You show expertise in understanding and improving deliverability of our campaigns
Writing Ability: You enjoy writing compelling copy based on customer personas and their journey
Segmentation & Personalization: You understand how to segment audiences and personalize content to increase engagement
Experimentation: You've run rapid experiments in the past and have a framework to do so
Data Analysis: You know how to analyze data to determine the effectiveness of your campaigns
Empathetic: You deeply understand how customers think. You can accurately predict how changes will make them feel. You enjoy creating delight.
Growth mindset: You embrace challenges, welcome feedback, and see effort as the path to mastery. You believe that you and others can always learn and grow.
Ownership: You take initiative to find solutions and focus on what must be done to create success.
Taking Care of Your Future 🙏
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 75% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (non-company matching).
Generous Time Off 🏝
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- Flexible parental leave.
Investing in Your Growth ✍️
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $3000 budget for workstation setup.
- All your lunches catered or expensed.
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses.
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.