Who We Are:
Vistaprint’s Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers – and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers’ needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we’re here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
Vistaprint is looking for a strategic leader and people manager to join our Global Email Marketing team. This team is responsible for crafting campaign and customer strategies across 16 markets spanning North America and Europe with the goal to increase customer engagement, incentivize purchase and drive long term customer value. By partnering with our internal Creative team, this team turns these strategies into reality and monitors and optimizes actions based on performance.
What You Will Do:
- Lead all aspects of North America Email marketing plans, providing input and strategic direction, to meet business objectives and exceed financial expectations across the NA markets
- Lead and closely monitor important metrics to influence and optimize campaign strategy to exceed financial objectives
- Apply extensive marketing background to supply fresh ideas and innovative concepts to develop strategic channel roadmap
- Partner with creative and Go to Market teams to influence concept strategies and ensure email campaigns are meeting campaign platform goals, channel standard methodologies and crafting impact
- Develop, design, run and analyze A/B and multivariate tests across offers, creative, mailable file and segmentation
- Work in close collaboration with distributed team members from multiple functions including marketing, creative, content and analytics to elevate marketing plans and ensure campaigns are meeting objectives
- Manage and mentor one direct report on the NA Email team
- Develop new processes and find opportunities to evolve current ones to improve the way we work with the goal of delivering value to the customer more quickly
- 5+ years’ experience in strategic channel marketing
- 2+ years direct leadership experience, with a consistent track record of delivering robust campaign strategies and results through their own work and the work of others.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, economics or related field
- Ability to analyze large data sets and trends to inform strategy and drive business decisions
- Has experience in crafting clarity and setting objectives from the nebulous while managing multiple complex initiatives at once
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in agile or scrum a plus
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vistaprint means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.