Technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. At Cisco Meraki, we believe that by embracing an incredibly extensible and innovative software platform that simplifies the ever-increasing complexity of IT and business, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Do you share our belief?
Meraki is looking for an Email Marketing Strategist to join the Go To Market: Digital team, to accelerate business impact through smart and engaging email marketing practices!
You will work alongside integrated marketing leaders, operations, and customer marketing managers to generate communication streams that are personalized, relevant, and bring users through the funnel into sales-readiness states. You will report to the Head of Go to Market: Digital and Web, and have an active role in all facets of our go-to-market execution, including messaging approach, campaign strategies, and digital growth strategies.
What you'll do
- Own the opt-in marketing email database strategy, providing email “products” that engage contacts & leads in meaningful ways
- Coordinate closely with marketing operations to define segmentation, opt-in privacy policies, and engagement tactics
- Concept email touchpoints that align with sales and marketing themes, as well as new approaches to communicating the value of the Meraki brand via email
- Generate content ideas and A/B test strategies for list growth, customer engagement and increased conversions.
- Develop automation plans to reach targeted audience at the right time, continually optimizing based on results
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to develop email marketing storytelling that communicates the value of Meraki brand and leads users down a purchase path
- Maintained and updated email calendar of campaigns across all segments, from customer engagement to new lead nurturing.
- Coordinate design, copy development, coding and UAT of email campaigns to drive customer loyalty.
- Optimize ecommerce communications for Meraki Go
Who you are
- 8+ years of proven email marketing positions within B2B, B2C businesses
- Proficient using marketing automation (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce) technology
- Abreast of, and actively pursuing knowledge of, the latest digital marketing trends
- Strong analytical and strategic copywriting skills, understanding of A/B testing practices, ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly
- Bachelor's Degree required
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.