We are hiring a talented, data-driven marketer to work closely with our major health insurance partners to drive consumer enrollment and engagement with Lark’s programs. You must be able to juggle multiple projects while staying organized, thrive in a constantly evolving environment, exude credibility, and possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
Reporting to the Vice President of Consumer Marketing, this is a highly cross-functional leadership role requiring close coordination with account management, product management, operations, customer service, and other departments.
What You’ll Do
Lead Account Marketing (50%)
- Plan and oversee the marketing plans focused on new user enrollment either through Lark or partner channels
- Measure the success of these campaigns against targets and optimize the approach based on the resulting data
- Serve as a single point of accountability for a partner’s consumer enrollment while collaborating with other Consumer Marketing teammates to execute on the campaigns
- Partner closely with the Account Management team to detail marketing plans, performance reporting, compliance requirements, and resource requirements to our health insurance clients
- Drive significantly higher conversion, retention and engagement rates through the development of more effective marketing funnels and customer experiences
- Provide input on communications across all channels, including but not limited to paid social, email, direct mail, paid search and organic search
Oversee Lark Website and SEO (20%)
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to oversee Lark’s corporate website, managing both the consumer content and B2B content
- Manage website creation and team
General Marketing Leadership (30%)
- Manage the process of getting new ads approved by compliance
- As needed and as time permits, provide Consumer Marketing leadership /support on special projects, such as specialized marketing campaigns and presentations, internal improvement initiatives, or other projects/programs that advance Lark’s Consumer Marketing team
What You’ll Need
- Your decision-making is centered around what’s best for the partner, what does the data show, and how can we best achieve success at scale.
- Strong presence, professionalism, and credibility; ability to build relationships with external partners and influence their direction
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable reviewing and analyzing business performance metrics, KPIs, ability to pivot when the data tells you
- Deftness at navigating an organization and forming strong partnerships with multiple cross-functional teams
- A mastermind at multi-tasking, logistics, and project management; able to see and resolve problems before they arise
- Deft at understanding, manipulating, and presenting data, with solid spreadsheet skills
- Extraordinary professionalism and strong presentation skills
- Hands-on consumer marketing skills in channel management, CRM, or product marketing
- Understand how to drive profitable growth at scale and can work closely with channel managers and agencies to execute effective campaigns
- Success in bringing out the best in teammates, direct reports, and external partners as a mentor and manager
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business
- 7-10 years’ experience in consumer marketing, account management or project management with high-engagement consumer products, especially mobile apps
- 5+ years’ managing a team
- Passionate about digital health and telemedicine
- Experience in healthcare marketing, or marketing in another highly regulated industry
Lark is a companion that lives on the user’s phone and provides daily coaching, guidance, and health insights to users. We are on a mission to make the world a healthier, happier place. Come join our team!
Lark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing nearly 2 million patients suffering from or at risk of chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. Lark uses cutting-edge AI and connected health monitors to provide real-time unlimited 24/7 text-based counseling to help users make healthier choices and manage their conditions. Lark’s A.I. Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP), Smoking Cessation, Behavioral Health, Weight Loss, Diabetes Care, and Hypertension Programs have demonstrated clinically validated outcomes published in 11 peer-reviewed journals and analyst reports. Lark’s DPP, which is now the second-largest and lowest cost DPP in the country, has received the highest clinical certification - CDC Full Recognition. Lark works with some of the largest payers and self-insured employers to help them manage 30.5 million members to live healthier lives. Forrester Research has named Lark "Most Innovative Digital Health Product of the Year", Lark, Uber, Airbnb, WeChat were named the 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World, and Apple named Lark "Top 10 Apps of the Year" against a pool of over 2 million apps.
Working at Lark
Lark offers the option to work remotely in the United States. For Colorado Applicants only: minimum annual salary is $120,000 (minimum salary varies for other geographies). You may also be offered a bonus, stock options and/or benefits. We have identified the “core” period of the day during which all employees are required to work for scheduled meetings, syncs, scrums between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. Pacific time. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
Lark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that diverse teams foster innovation and add to our mission-driven culture. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.