Toptal is a global network of top freelance talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $100+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the world’s largest fully remote company.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
We are looking for a Growth Campaign Specialist to drive and support Account-based Marketing (ABM) campaigns to grow and nurture relationships with top-tier enterprise client accounts (new and existing). This newly created position will report to our Demand Generation Manager and will ensure optimal outcomes of paid media and client-facing campaigns.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
This person will be responsible for building, coordinating and executing client-facing campaigns across the assigned scope of channels. Your goal will be to identify the best paths to reach out to, attract, and convert high-priority leads within target accounts. This person will manage channels and campaigns, and work closely with Sales and Customer Success to understand target accounts.
In the first week, expect to:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Undergo role-specific training including learning about procedures and tools currently used within our Growth team.
In the first month, expect to:
- Learn about our existing channels, campaigns, and target accounts for Enterprise.
- Begin to take over some of the coordination and planning of existing campaigns.
- Work with other cross-functional teams such as Sales, Content, and Design.
In the first three months, expect to:
- Get fully comfortable with the assigned scope of channels and campaigns.
- Come up with new ideas for campaigns, implement and optimize, and capture and analyze the results.
In the first six months, expect to:
- Find new ways to optimize our campaigns to achieve better results for Enterprise Growth.
- Continue launching and testing new campaigns, working closely with other team members to assess the impact.
- Establish and maintain a stable lead pipeline from the existing campaigns.
In the first year, expect to:
- Fully understand all of Enterprise Growth activities and be able to contribute to the Enterprise Growth overall strategy.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working on digital marketing campaigns, driving the campaign ideation, content creation, and execution.
- Experience coordinating and managing account-based marketing campaigns is required.
- Strong expertise using ABM platforms such as Terminus or Demandbase.
- Strong experience with email marketing, landing pages, and implementing A/B multivariate testing.
- Experience using marketing automation systems like Hubspot or Salesforce.
- Experience with campaign measurement and evaluation is preferred.
- Strong analytical thinking, attention to detail, proactive, and great problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as perfect grammar and command of the English language.
- Ability to communicate clearly and constantly with teams via Slack and other collaboration tools.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.