Toptal is a global network of top freelance talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $100+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the world’s largest fully remote company.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
We are looking for a Growth Campaign Specialist who will be responsible for driving our campaign ideation, content creation, and execution to help grow our rapidly expanding community of technical talent. This newly created position will report to our Growth Manager for Talent and will ensure optimal outcomes of paid media and other talent-facing campaigns as well as initiating and launching new experiments. Your campaign execution will help ensure that the objective to reach prospective talent is achieved and optimized across paid media channels.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
This person will be responsible for building, coordinating, and executing talent-facing campaigns across the assigned scope of channels. Your goal will be to identify the best paths to reach out to, attract and convert high-priority leads for our talent network. This person will manage channels and campaigns, launch new experiments and initiatives, and implement iterative improvements while working with the Growth Manager for Talent to identify new opportunities.
In the first week, expect to:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Undergo role-specific training including learning about procedures and tools currently used within our Growth team.
In the first month, expect to:
- Learn about our existing channels and campaigns for talent.
- Begin to take over some of the coordination and planning of existing campaigns.
In the first three months, expect to:
- Get fully comfortable with the assigned scope of channels and campaigns.
- Come up with new ideas for campaigns, plan, launch, and test at least one new initiative, capture and analyze the results, and implement improvements.
In the first six months, expect to:
- Find new ways to optimize our campaigns to achieve better results for Talent Growth.
- Continue launching and testing new campaigns, working closely with other team members to assess the impact.
- Establish and maintain a stable lead pipeline from the existing campaigns.
In the first year, expect to:
- Fully understand all of Talent Growth activities and be able to contribute to the Talent Growth overall strategy.
- At least 2 years of experience working on Growth Marketing campaigns, driving the campaign ideation, content creation, and execution.
- Solid technical background is required, including a high-level understanding of the developers’ world, differences between programming languages, and top resources that developers use.
- Strong analytical thinking is required, experience with campaign measurement and evaluation is a strong advantage.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as perfect grammar and command of the English language.
- Ability to communicate clearly and constantly with teams via Slack and other collaboration tools.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.