vidIQ’s mission is to advance the creator's journey with actionable data-driven insights. We pursue this through our values of being creator obsessed, lean and fast, and being scientific. We have already helped millions of creators, and we are looking for stunning co-workers to join us in helping millions more.
So Why Join Us?
Our work is exciting as we are transforming the creator analytics space. This has provided many of us the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects. Equally, we’ve set up our people for success by giving them professional development opportunities like courses or conferences that will help them acquire desirable skills/experience.
Our company has met the future of work head on, with a fully remote company, capable of giving you flexibility to balance work and life. When it’s time to go on a break, we have an unlimited vacation policy so you can recharge. Lastly, we celebrate our wins and try to enjoy work by going on fun retreats to exciting destinations, such as Spain, Portugal and amazing places to come.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion . We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize diverse talent and an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
So, what will you do at vidIQ in this Growth Manager Role...
Imagine a product that reaches millions of users. That same product is at the edge of where careers are headed, where every person becomes their own brand with limitless growth potential ahead. That's the opportunity at vidIQ – an infinite market, a large and highly engaged customer base, and the chance to help expand vidIQ globally into new countries and growth opportunities.
We are looking for a full-stack Growth Manager at a fast-growing start-up. This role is a hybrid of an entrepreneur, marketing manager, data scientist, growth hacker, and strategy associate.
The Growth Manager will be responsible for owning the full-stack growth projects, including marketing channels, site conversion rates, guiding stakeholders toward making decisions on growth, and conducting a strategic analysis.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Become an expert in growth initiatives to communicate the next steps and execute with the team.
- Dive deep into improving the user lifecycle using analytics and experimentation.
- Partner with the marketing team to deploy and execute KPI-impacting campaigns and ideas.
- Analyze data and report on the growth initiatives' impact across our product stack.
- Prepare business plans to project initiatives impact and align stakeholders to execute.
This might be for you if…
- 3+ years of experience executing marketing campaigns, research projects, and analyzing and reporting campaign results, with an MBA preferred.
- You have worked in a high-growth startup where you’ve worn multiple hats in various roles like a marketing manager, data analyst, copywriter, content marketer, or market research analyst.
- Proven experience in statistical modeling with robust data analysis, reporting, and regression analysis skills.
- You have strong growth experience from acquisition, engagement, retention, monetization, and referrals.
- You're able to take a shallow idea, dive deep into how it can or can't work, create a business plan with projections and research and then take it into execution.
- You're well versed in making a decision today that compounds into long-term results and benefits.
- You have robust marketing automation, market research skills, intermediate copywriting, and basic design skills.
- You have a thorough understanding of implementing various marketing tools (email, landing page creation, google analytics, amplitude, and more).
- You have experience implementing across a user's lifecycle from emails to marketing promotions and experimentation.
- You perform research to understand the landscape, market size, and growth challenges in an industry
- You conduct competitor analysis and synthesize opportunity areas
- You have proficiency in G-suite products (Sheets, Slides, and Docs) and Statistics
- You are located between the US Pacific time zone to the European time zones.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.