Growth Marketing Analytics
Full Time · Remote (North America)
We are looking for our first Growth Analyst to support the Growth team and kickstart a world-class data & analytics practice as we rapidly expand our category and seek to radically transform how 3 billion+ users live and interact on the decentralized Web.
In this new role, you will work with Marketing, Product/Engineering and Finance stakeholders to identify opportunities to leverage company data in order to accelerate user acquisition and engagement.
The role requires an innate ability to connect the dots, acumen to derive actionable insights from data, vision to translate business requirements into analytical deliverables, and an eagerness to roll up your sleeves during the build-up phase in a fast-moving, highly collaborative environment. Startup experience is a plus!
- A natural, data-driven leader who constantly surfaces opportunities to scale and accelerate the business by conducting data analysis, troubleshooting friction points, and refining our marketing initiatives.
- Experienced in Digital Marketing and at least one of the following areas: Fintech, eCommerce, or large-scale consumer apps.
- Intellectually curious and intent on investigating the “Why”.
- Comfortable with scrappy beginnings, yet fully aware of what brilliant looks like and able to progress methodically towards a north star.
- Able to thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment and able to constantly switch gears between the big picture and specific deliverables, while never losing sight of results.
- Curious or knowledgable about cryptocurrency + blockchain demographics and inferences.
- Identify key business levers underlying Unstoppable Domains' growth, establish cause & effect, perform analyses, and communicate key findings to facilitate data-driven decision-making.
- Mine and analyze company data and external sources to optimize our approach to user acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Set up measurement frameworks, KPIs, A/B testing and Universal Control Group setups to make sure that experiments executed by the Marketing team meet the learning objectives.
- Identify key metrics and build exec-facing dashboards to track the progress of the business and its highest priority initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience in Data Analytics functions in Consumer tech.
- Proficient at causal analytics and experimental design, implementation and analysis(e.g. A/B, split and holdout testing).
- Statistical modeling knowledge (e.g. Multilevel modeling, Bayesian analysis, Network analyses).
- Advanced proficiency in SQL, including the ability to optimize queries ran on big data sets.
- Track record in handling and improving incomplete data sets.
- Experience working in short development cycles to rapidly build prototypes and iterate quickly.
- Familiarity with visualization tools (Mode, Looker, Amplitude or similar).
- MA/MSc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Mining or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent communication (including C-level briefing), prioritization and project management skills.