Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees. Being Virtual First also means the location of our employees is targeted but flexible. If “Location Flexible” is listed in the job title of a role, the role can be located in any of the states where Dropbox is authorized to do business.** Some roles (including those which do not have “Location Flexible” in the job title), however, may have to be co-located with their teams in certain locations. Please work with your recruiter and your hiring manager to understand any location constraints of a particular role and to communicate your location preferences.
**Dropbox is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Dropbox is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Dropbox is registered.
Dropbox is one place to keep life organized and keep work moving. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has offices around the world. For more information on our mission and products, visit dropbox.com.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Lead who will lead DocSend’s growth strategy across the customer lifecycle, from new demand and conversions to customer retention and advocacy. This role will start with one direct report and grow a team that will play a key role in driving DocSend’s self-serve and sales-assisted revenue growth into all our target markets. Being a member of our marketing team and reporting directly to our VP of Marketing, you’ll have the unique opportunity to work closely with senior leadership and impact DocSend’s direction and success.
- Develop scalable strategies for customer acquisition and retention that balance experimenting with various channels and investing in the ones that deliver sustainable growth.
- Drive increasing awareness and demand into new DocSend use cases and verticals.
- Continue to refine and expand our growth marketing plays across all mediums: SEO, SEM, social, content, partners, email.
- Develop a holistic view of our customer lifecycle and show how growth can positively impact that lifecycle.
- Invest in customer lifecycle marketing plays to drive a land-and-expand motion that leads to strong net dollar retention and best-in-class customer advocacy.
- Use cutting edge martech tools and scalable processes to personalize and optimize web visitor and user experiences leading to continuous improvement of our conversion and retention rates.
- Deliver actionable insights by synthesizing information from multiple channels and data from multiple systems.
- Build a culture of growth experimentation and A/B testing to provide proactive analysis on strategic challenges and new marketing opportunities.
- Manage a high performing growth marketing team (starting with one direct report) that will partner with other key business teams.
- 8+ years of SaaS Growth Marketing experience.
- Solid experience in B2B SaaS Product Led Growth and comfortable working in a fast-growing startup environment.
- Proven track record of having built and executed top-class growth marketing strategies that have influenced material company growth in terms of ARR.
- Deep understanding of inbound demand generation, performance marketing, content strategy, martech, and analytics.
- Willingness to “get things dirty” and able to work hands-on on growth marketing programs as needed.
- Ability to understand and target multiple verticals as DocSend is a platform that is used for a number of use cases, so it’s not a “one-size fits-all” model.
- Aptitude for working with data, creating insights from data and making decisions based on data.
- Ability to work cross-functionally as well as with customers, partners and agencies to drive company results.
- Strong managerial potential and prior people management experience as this role will be heading a team in a player-coach capacity.
About DocSend, a Dropbox Company
DocSend is shaping the future of how businesses put documents to work. Our 17,000 customers rely on us to send documents or folders with a single link, track who’s interacting with those documents, and get key contracts and NDAs signed. From founders to sales teams, we power the most important documents while delivering unparalleled security and control.
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).