< See all openings This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be the clear owner for testing every single aspect of conversions at every stage of the funnel for a hyper-growth startup. ClickUp is a product-led growth company that, up until 2020, had spent $0 on marketing and grew purely from organic, viral growth as users discovered, grew to love, and shared our software. ClickUp is the fastest growing productivity app, growing to 200,000+ teams and a $1 billion 🦄 valuation in under 3 years. We’re now one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world.
Our product is unique in that it’s highly customizable - it can be used for use cases ranging from very simple to highly complex. It will be your job to dive deep across every marketing channel to apply a mix of data, design, customer development, and a scientific mindset to improve the performance of conversion on our website, as well as from free to paid users. You will collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization (sales, marketing, product, engineering, design, and CX) to execute needle-moving growth experiments and projects.
You are most excited with scrutinizing data and asking tough questions to find ways to deliver performance results. The Growth Marketing Manager role is centered on delivering significant revenue through programs that drive scalable movement from top-of-funnel acquisition and execution to “sticky” long-term paying customers, utilizing effective platforms and growth analytics tools. You’ll also be responsible for creating scalable programs to increase traction with our target audiences and meet our growth key performance indicators.
You thrive on A/B testing, site optimization, paid advertising and search, conversion rates, and above all else, care deeply about personalized and improving the customer experience.
- - Design, implement and analyze A/B split tests across all channels (offers, creative variations, and all levels of CRO).
- - Build a backlog of test hypotheses to prioritize and schedule a roadmap of tests.
- - Combine data analysis, customer feedback, design, & UX/UI principles to drive growth, increase retention, and expand our impact.
- - Ideate, execute and report on growth strategies that can move the needle across the company's revenue, subscriber, and retention growth goals.
- - Work with the creative team to make sure all performance marketing creative assets are built effectively as well as gather learnings to improve them.
- - Key resource in developing internal core competency around the ability to segment, target, acquire, re-target and optimize consumer acquisition across a coordinated growth marketing strategy through all marketing channels and sources.
- - Acquire and retain customers by targeting every stage of the funnel through strategic and tactical channel experimentation and non-linear buying journeys.
- - 5+ years of experience working in a growth-oriented marketing team focused on driving subscriber and revenue growth.
- - Knowledge of multiple digital advertising platforms (including Facebook and Google) as well as offline or out-of-home performance advertising channels.
- - Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV).
- - Deep understanding of attribution models, split tests, and conversion data.
- - Collaboration and cooperation with copywriters, designers, and content producers to consistently optimize performance.
- - Strong data analytics background in order to understand the full-funnel impact of acquisition efforts and ROI and ad spend.
- - Knowledge of marketing data analytics and attribution platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and 3rd party attribution platforms.
- - Experience with Salesforce, Clearbit products, Hotjar, Fullstory, Google Optimize/Mutiny/Optimized.
- - Knowledge of SQL and data analytics.
- - Previous experience in a SaaS environment.
- - Power-user with project management software and other productivity tools in order to understand the pain points of our customers.