Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.
What You'll Do:
- Own several key user acquisition channels and drive strategy, targeting, and daily performance across massively scaled campaigns.
- Meet company goals, benchmarks, and growth KPIs
- Work closely with engineering and data science for setting up experiments, evaluating results and building new features to improve the conversion funnel
- Continuously experiment with new marketing channels, tools, and creatives
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience managing large scale mobile UA campaigns across various networks such as: FB, IG, Google, Snap, Twitter, and Pinterest. Ecommerce experience a plus
- A background of leveraging complex data sets to understand market trends, campaign performance, measurement, and opportunities for growth
- Experience owning marketing channels with strict CAC and ROAS goals
- Strong fluency in Excel, SQL and large spreadsheets
- In depth knowledge of mobile marketing attribution (e.g. Appsflyer, Kochava, etc.)
- Experience running incrementality and A/B tests
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or Statistics)
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.