Back to Careers
Gopuff is seeking a talentedGrowth Marketing Specialist - Paid Social to be an integral part of our Digital Marketing program and accelerate the acquisition of new customers. The ideal candidate will be expected to have strong capabilities in digital advertising, data analysis, critical thinking and project execution. In this role, you will assist in the management and optimization of multiple advertising on Paid Social channels. You will be expected to help us execute our overall channels plans and also take part in the strategic planning of our acquisition program. This position will play a large part in the success of our acquisition efforts, requiring that you apply existing knowledge and quickly learn new skills to become a Digital Marketing expert.
Success in this role requires a strong bias for action and the ability to consistently perform at the highest level. We also expect at least a year of digital marketing experience, having managed ads for at least 1 major publisher. Having a strong analytical foundation is required.
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience
- Strong analytical approach to marketing. Solid understanding of statistics, measurement and general data analysis
- Proficient in Excel and other data analysis tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of direct marketing principles and best practices
- Relentlessly high standards and high attention to detail
- Understanding of performance marketing fundamentals
- Excellent executor
- Strong with Excel / Google Sheets (pivot tables and VLOOKUPs)
- Experience with any of: social media advertising, search engine marketing, display / programmatic channels
- Support user acquisition through paid social and other acquisition channels
- Collaboratively build and execute a channel strategy to meet both short term and long term acquisition goals.
- Maintain day-to-day operations of paid social campaigns across multiple platforms (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter)
- Responsible for setting up, managing, optimizing and scaling campaigns
- Partner with the internal Data Analytics team to conduct marketing experiments and A/B tests on an ongoing basis
- Work with the Creative team to develop innovative and high-performing assets across all devices and formats
- Track, report and present campaign performance with internal stakeholders on a regular basis
- Measure impact of marketing programs on customer behavior, apply insights to refine strategies
- Implement test and learn strategies, discovering ongoing improvements and investing in areas that drive scalable results
- Take part in a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement and iteration on the marketing team
- Work closely with the Director of Growth Marketing and Growth Marketing Manager
The only predictable thing about life is that it’s wildly unpredictable. That’s where we come in.
When life does what it does best, customers turn to Gopuff to deliver their everyday essentials, and to get through their day & night, work day and weekend.
We’re assembling a team of thinkers, dreamers & risk-takers...the kind of people who know the value of peace of mind in an unpredictable world. (And people who love snacks.)
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to Gopuff.
The Gopuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an equal employment opportunity employer.