TITLE: Head of Communications
REPORTS TO: Chief Marketing Officer
If you are an experienced and dynamic global communications leader in B2B SaaS or health tech, read more! TigerConnect has a great opportunity for a visionary and hands-on communications expert.
We are seeking an experienced communications leader with the talent to translate vision and strategy into sophisticated, thoughtful, compelling, and results-oriented communications programs. You’ll lead executive thought leadership, global public relations and crisis management and play a key role in advancing our brand and contributing to exponential growth. This communications expert will be a part of a close-knit marketing team and contribute to development of the overall go-to-market strategy and messaging plan for the company. You will partner closely with the content marketing/social media, demand and customer marketing teams to deploy and activate the content created through all our channels.
This is an important and high-profile role reporting to the CMO and a key member of the Marketing Leadership Team. The ideal candidate will have well-rounded B2B experience in corporate communications, PR, and analyst relations.
What You'll Own:
- Develop communications strategy to foster relationships and engagement with our target audiences (press, analysts, influencers, customers, investors)
Oversee PR and influencer programs.; lead and manage a global PR firm to create an effective PR strategy and build relationships with key business media contacts at the national levels in business, health tech and tech trades
- Drive executive thought leadership, speaking engagements, executive presentations. Prepare company spokespeople for media engagements
- Compose, research and edit communications materials including press pitches, press releases, policy talking points and white papers, blogs, talking points and speeches/ presentations for executives
- Lead our crisis communications efforts end to end
- Partner with leadership, marketing, product, and sales on product launches, customer events, and business updates
- Track and measure the success of communications efforts to prove ROI and build business cases for incremental investment
What You Bring to the Table:
- 7+ years experience as a business communicator; experience at a fast-paced public or private entity required
- Fearless storyteller; ability to craft high-impact news and package top-notch content on rapid deadlines, but also be strategic in thoughtful press and comms planning
- Ability to forge strong press and influencer relationships via high integrity PR execution. Strong relationships with national business and tier 1 health press preferred
- Adept at working with C-level executives, board members, customer executives, and community leaders
- Thrives in a mission-driven organization that strongly values culture, integrity and collaboration at all levels
- Experience managing an external PR agency as an integrated operational member of the team to get great results
- Superb writing skills with experience in creating long- and short-form content for all B2B marketing channels
- Possesses intellectual curiosity — constantly exploring and learning. Creative and innovative problem solver
- Ability to work with humor and grace under pressure