TITLE: Head of Enterprise Demand Generation
REPORTS TO: Sr. Director, Demand Generation & Integrated Marketing
Are you an experienced demand gen marketer ready to take your B2B SaaS career to the next level? Have you built a strong muscle in IT or healthcare that you want to flex to grow your career?
TigerConnect, the leader in clinical collaboration, is looking for a creative, hands-on marketer with a successful track record in demand gen and account-based marketing (ABM) programs targeting technology decision-makers in healthcare. The head of enterprise demand gen and integrated marketing will be responsible for driving our data-driven multi-touch B2B marketing programs from end-to-end (strategy, development, execution, reporting), leveraging both inbound and outbound tactics.
You will lead entire end-to-end campaigns from budget, ICP definition, campaign targeting, marketing mix strategy, designing offers and calls to action, and setting goals and measurement. You are an ABM expert who will partner closely with external agencies and internal resources to drive an ABM-aligned GTM strategy with sales.
This critical, high-visibility role works in partnership with multiple disciplines to drive demand, including sales, marketing communications, client success, and product/solution marketing.
How You’ll Help TigerConnect Succeed:
- Manage our enterprise demand gen strategy and cross functional campaign team
- Develop and execute enterprise outbound demand generation and ABM programs to drive revenue through our direct sales teams
- Work with product/solution marketing to establish a common campaign framework for the entire marketing team to leverage
- Manage key channels including paid search, SEM/SEO, display, retargeting, website, events, webinars, and account-based marketing
- Interlock with sales leadership to ensure agreement on priorities, adjusting as required by changing market conditions and emerging opportunities
- Work with website resources to ensure that inbound traffic can be converted into known leads through a best-in-class Web experience
- Ensure optimized website, landing pages, integration with CRM, and marketing automation; drive website conversion, A/B testing, and optimization initiatives
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance the demand creation process, including response and conversion rates and multivariate testing
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length
- Juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, high-pressure environment
What You Bring to TigerConnect:
- BA or BS degree in marketing or related business degree
8+ years experience in a fast-paced demand generation environment with an enterprise B2B SaaS product
- Experience creating and implementing pipeline acceleration programs. Proven results leading enterprise campaigns leveraging B2B digital/inbound/outbound marketing including website and content marketing, ability to leverage social media to seed demand, search engine optimization/search engine marketing (SEO/SEM), association marketing, content syndication, and strategic events
- Proven record of leading an ABM approach and managing a shared demand funnel with sales to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets
- Deep expertise leveraging a modern martech stack including Marketo, Salesforce, ABM tools, intent data, etc.
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation, and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Data-driven thinker who can turn insights into action
- Demonstrated strong listening, information-gathering, and empathy skills for uncovering and defining deliverables, needs, and outcomes
- Demonstrated skills in positioning and differentiating products and services
- Health technology background is a plus