Curious about the future of event marketing?
SpotMe is the event management platform for B2B marketers. With over 2 million users and 400+ customers, G2 and Forrester say we are one of the key contenders in the space. Brands like SAP, Pfizer, and KPMG use SpotMe to drive demand, build connections and grow revenue. Our software powers virtual events, webinars, and hybrid meetings with apps, video, attendee engagement, and analytics.
Behind the magic stands a curious, diligent, and humble team with over 30 nationalities. A team that feels a deep pride in the work they do, a team that cares for each other, and a team that always chooses to play the next game.
We believe event technology is poised to graduate from a page 2 budget line item into a core marketing discipline. CMOs see events as the new way to accelerate relationships with prospects, buyers and users, and shorten the sales cycle, while gaining relationship intelligence and providing crucial context for sales to drive revenue.
You will report to the CEO, and work closely with sales (including sales development), product (including product marketing and product growth) and external agencies and providers. At SpotMe, we manage our work with OKRs and marketing objectives are articulated around trial signups, MQLs and pipeline generation.
Messaging: you will create a clear and consistent messaging that works well with our customers, and you will implement it across the company. At SpotMe, we use (and work with) Andy Raskin’s strategic narrative framework.
- Content marketing: we have seen the power of SEO and we want to scale it in areas that matter to B2B marketers; this includes expanding our site and blog and hosting our Event Marketing Show
- Performance marketing: we have obtained tremendous results with paid acquisition, and we want to go broader. You will run paid search, PPC campaigns, sponsored newsletter and advertising.
- Field marketing: from large-scale events that draw thousands of prospects to our platform to specialized user groups, you will identify, design and execute event partnerships that map to our ideal customer profile.
- Customer marketing: from trial users currently evaluating the product to enterprise customers with hundreds of admins, we have the opportunity to help them get the most out of our product.
- Internal marketing: we believe all of the above can have a 10x impact when everyone in the company knows what is going on, understands the messaging and tells a consistent story. You will be given ample opportunity at our Weekly All Hands and during our Quarterly Retreats to share your work.
- You are a hands-on marketing leader who can delegate/outsource, and who will rollup the sleeves to get it done.
- You are excited about the space we are in.
- You have prior experience with B2B SaaS growth marketing, in a company with a similar trajectory (from $0 to $20m ARR).
- You love setting ambitious objectives and you believe in accountability with key results.
- You are analytical and you can measure, analyze and optimize with numbers.
- You can execute with a high level of attention to detail.
- You have experience managing vendors and agencies.
- You are based in the US East/Central or in Europe to have sufficient overlap with our core teams.