Head of Marketing, Weather&Health
Palta is a company builder and ecosystem of world-class mobile consumer health products. Over the last 5 years Palta has launched such fabulous companies as Flo (global leader in female health apps with 37 mln MAU), Prisma (app of the year 2016, 150+ mln downloads), Simple Fasting (#1 fasting app in the US). Palta is a unique community of founders, investors and world-class experts focused on mobile consumer products. Palta apps are used by over 100M health-aware people around the world.
Our portfolio consists of 9 startups that operate in UK, USA, EU, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and have more than 600 employees in total.
Palta is not an investor, we consider ourselves as co-founders and are deeply operational and hands-on.
Weather & Health is a new project in Palta portfolio which aims to help weather-related people mitigate the negative health effects. The project is on pre-launch phase and we expect to be available in Appstore very soon
We’re looking for a candidate who can lead our marketing from the beginning, help us shape the product, find our audience and the proper ways to address it. An early startup joiner is alway a jack of all trades. We expect you to be proficient in digital marketing, user research, be able to think strategically, hire and manage a great team.
it's a perfect opportunity to join a well-funded startup at a very early stage and contribute to disrupting the health industry.
- Hands-on in mobile digital marketing
- 7+ years of marketing experience in big tech or rapidly growing startups
- Outstanding interpersonal and project management skills
- Good understanding of subscription based revenue model
- Experience in health & fitness a an advantage
Why is working with us awesome?
- Passionate and highly skilled international team
- Palta is a large and rapidly growing Health&Fitness tech holding with proven track record of developing great products
- Equity for each team member with clear 'exit strategy'
- Market level comp
- Work-life balance to suit everyone: flexible working hours, remote-friendly approach, loyal sick leave policy