Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees. Being Virtual First also means the location of our employees is targeted but flexible. If “Location Flexible” is listed in the job title of a role, the role can be located in any of the states where Dropbox is authorized to do business.** Some roles (including those which do not have “Location Flexible” in the job title), however, may have to be co-located with their teams in certain locations. Please work with your recruiter and your hiring manager to understand any location constraints of a particular role and to communicate your location preferences.
**Dropbox is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Dropbox is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Dropbox is registered.
Dropbox is one place to keep life organized and keep work moving. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has offices around the world. For more information on our mission and products, visit dropbox.com.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
As Industry Marketing Manager, you will help us expand DocSend into new target segments with strong fit and scale potential. In this role, you will surface customer insights and articulate DocSend’s industry-specific product messaging and GTM motions. The ideal candidate will gain expertise in previously-untapped industry verticals to help inform new customer segments to pursue and the strategy of how to pursue them. The role reports to DocSend’s Product Marketing Lead.
- 2+ years of experience in industry marketing or similar product marketing role
- Ability to develop vertical-specific product messaging that highlight customer ROI value
- A successful track record of developing compelling customer reference materials
- Experience working for a fast-growing B2B SaaS software company (preferably with a PLG motion)
- Interpersonal skills to foster and maintain relationships with key customers
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Desire to leverage analyst research and engage with customers in order to obtain industry expertise
About DocSend, a Dropbox Company
DocSend is shaping the future of how businesses put documents to work. Our 17,000 customers rely on us to send documents or folders with a single link, track who’s interacting with those documents, and get key contracts and NDAs signed. From founders to sales teams, we power the most important documents while delivering unparalleled security and control.
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Benefits and Perks
- Generous company contribution toward individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)