As a partner marketer, you will be responsible for providing external and internal marketing support for our indirect channel including the partnership organization, channel partner sales, as well as the digital platform and publisher partner team. As part of the global marketing team, you will interface closely with associates across sales, partner, product, strategy and sales enablement teams on partner program related efforts, planning and strategy. You will create and drive execution of outbound partner marketing activities and partner enablement. Partnering internally and externally, you are responsible for developing and executing various strategies and programs, working closely with the marketing organization.
What you will do:
- Support the marketing efforts to help achieve the revenue targets of the partner organization
- Interface with partner manager and partner’s marketing organization to plan, build and execute joint value proposition, messaging and co-marketing plans that support the collective vision and goals of the partnership.
- Work closely with the global marketing organization to collaborate on execution and support the Acxiom partner organization’s GTM goals. Areas of support will include events, digital, social media, marketing operations, PR/Comms, and campaigns.
- Propose, influence, adapt and help deliver partner programs and activities to help generate leads, promote joint program awareness and influence partner executives, sales, and other influencing groups and/or end customers.
- Develop videos, provide sales enablement and training materials, create collateral, fact sheets, thought leadership assets, internal and external newsletter and more leveraging support across the larger marketing team.
- Support promotion and messaging of of the Acxiom full portfolio and services across IPG agencies.
- Support and content creation for corporate/partner portal and partner enablement tools and programs
- Work with finance and legal teams when necessary and appropriate.
- Understand demand creation techniques and identify opportunities for partner revenue acceleration.
- Provide the status and KPI’s for partner programs and activities when appropriate.
- Stay knowledgeable and aware of partnership marketing activities/best practices external to Acxiom.
What you will need:
- BA/BS Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent; MBA preferred
- 2+ years of partner marketing/program experience, preferably in a both a B2B and B2C context with a range of partner types
- 2+ years of experience preferable with a data and or marketing services provider
- Creativeness, resourcefulness and the ability to work independently
- Strong project management skills
- Strong written, verbal, editing, and presentation skills
- Highly collaborative both across internal Acxiom and with partners, agencies and platforms
- A deep sense of ownership and accountability
- Team player, great communicator, collaborator
Primary Location City/State:
Homebased - Conway, Arkansas
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.