· Apply an outside in approach in crafting product/solution positioning and messaging highlighting distinctive competency and differentiations of offerings in the marketplace
· Craft and articulate the value proposition of the solution to internal and external audiences and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your solutions
· Develop and execute go-to-market plans, leading the internal and external launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
· Create marketing and sales enablement materials including presentations, collateral, campaign assets, message maps for solution portfolio
· Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
· Marketing strategy – own the overarching marketing strategy and plan supporting the solution and product portfolio
· Demand generation – develop the overarching marketing and campaign strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products/ solutions partnering with the campaign/ demand gen team.
· Help drive thought leadership content development to fuel awareness, leads and influence purchase, including blog posts, and eBooks
· Partner with campaign demand gen team to develop marketing programs and campaigns that drive demand, grow pipeline, and retain existing customers.
Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proven ability to think strategically
· Prior product marketing experience in the B2B services space
· Excellent cross team and cross functional collaboration
· Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced environment with high expectations
· Experience working at other digital agencies and marketing services providers providing marketing support across data, analytics and/or marketing technology solutions
· Master’s in Business or Marketing Degree. MBA or Executive course work
· Experience across full marketing lifecycle and marketing processes including product marketing, marketing strategy, campaign planning, digital marketing and execution
· 5 years product marketing experience
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART:
· Succinct Communicator: Ability to communicate ideas simply, succinctly and accurately.
· Creative Thinker: Ability to generate creative launches, training, and content.
· Organized and Detailed: Move between strategy and “hands-on” easily. Add value at different levels. High attention to detail. Strong on detail and highly organized.
· Strategic thinker: Focus on desired outcomes and push back on suggested tactics that don’t achieve them. Thinks big picture and takes full portfolio into consideration.
· Fast paced: Self-motivated, acts quickly, and enjoys having multiple projects going at once.
· Get things done in short timeframes.
· Judgement: Exercises strong business judgment in decisions.
This position does not have direct reports.
Possible locations: Remote/Homebased
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 25% eventually
Primary Location City/State:Homebased - Conway, Arkansas
Additional Locations (if applicable):Homebased - New York
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.